This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Lack of Admins

Not only is there a lack of Admins but those playing and watching the reporting are making a mockery of our server and our rules [intentionaly TKing and they said "Foxtrot you don't understand how this server works - no rules here" - and they were right]. Many of us have begun to play other servers and just use TG's. In protest to TG we have left the game. This is certainly not the first time "lack of admins" has been reported. Please hold the comments from existing Admins you are great so don't become defensive. This just one playing members' complaint.

Re: Reporting Lack of Admins

I second the complaint :D

... maybe an instant ban on anyone who falls under -500 team score is in order, if it was mistake it could be lifted.

Either way, a lack of control emptied the server quickly
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

This was the most frustrated I've ever been on our server. Things quickly got out of control when the griefers noticed that there was no moderation. There's got to be something we can do. Maybe a few of us regulars can become semi-admins or something. I'd definitely volunteer if it meant that this kind of thing could be handled immediately. Also, I'm not upset at the admins we have. It was just unfortunate that none were on when our server was hijacked.

~seriousturtle
      TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Yeah those last two rounds were pretty awful.

One guy putting C4 on friendly choppers and tanks, the other mocking the community.
        "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

You could use the Contact an Admin forum, which is what it's there for...?
          Skud

Comment

Admins couldn't do anything due to some technical problems on the server running Procon (our admin tools) and the SM-reserved-slots script. Alarm bells were going off, and we were all doing the best we could to get things in order. Sorry everyone had to suffer through an hour or two of gamers-gone-wild! Next time, as skud suggested, please use the CAA forum when you have issues with the server, community, or even admins :)
            Last edited by WhiskeySix; 07-24-2011, 10:45 PM. Reason: edited for clarity

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X