Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello again

Hey all

I wanted to stop in and say hello. I played for a great deal of time on your COD MW servers awhile back under the name bill. Just started playing BF:BC2 recently - I like to get in on these type of games right from the beginning...doh!

Do you run this server as tightly as the COD servers? The tactics were really tight...very enjoyable! I also noticed in game has VOIP - is this used or is it strictly TS3?

I've been playing under "phshbone", with a few of my friends from OGG. Hope to learn a lot more about the game and playing it tactically with you all.

See you out there

bill
    aka phshbone

Re: hello again

We use TS3, since the ingame voip for BC2 is not reliable and not very good quality.

All of our tactics stem from communication, so it's a loop back to TS3. Welcome aboard.
    Skud

Comment

Originally posted by bill View Post
      Hey all

I wanted to stop in and say hello. I played for a great deal of time on your COD MW servers awhile back under the name bill. Just started playing BF:BC2 recently - I like to get in on these type of games right from the beginning...doh!

Do you run this server as tightly as the COD servers? The tactics were really tight...very enjoyable! I also noticed in game has VOIP - is this used or is it strictly TS3?

I've been playing under "phshbone", with a few of my friends from OGG. Hope to learn a lot more about the game and playing it tactically with you all.

See you out there

bill
      aka phshbone
      Welcome Bill, Not sure if you remember me but I was a regular in our MW server. Glad to have you aboard and as Skud stated....it all stems from communication. Get on TS...info is here:
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

that should get you started...again welcome!
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Welcome to the BC2 neck of the woods. The two lovely gentlemen just above this seemed to handle the basics just well. So I'll say, if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X