Taking a break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break

I just finished my last game for awhile, I'm getting frustrated with the delay I'm getting. I can't hit crap and I can't get away from anyone's shots and I'm tired of banging on my desk. I'm gonna try replacing my modem/router and if that works I may stay but if it doesn't I'm not gonna play the game anymore, it's just too frustrating for me. I had fun playing with you guys and would love to play BF3 but from my experience, with EA, the problems will not go away, they're support once they release a game is terrible and I'm not sure I want to give them money anymore. Anyhow, I did enjoy playing with you guys, you guys are great teammates and friends, take care and have fun.

Re: Taking a break

Hey do you remeber me? You only killed me more then anybody ever since I started playing this again. Talk about frustrating I wanted to call you the H word :)

Well goodluck and thanks for the death.

FUN FUN

Comment

Maybe you need to clean out your internet tubes. Stay!

Comment

DIdn't the same thing happen just before BC2 came out, with 2142? :-p Conspiracy time!
        sigpic

Comment

But I always thought that BattleDragun was one of the most powerful players TG had! I guess we all gonna get a break from getting shot by him now! Ohh! Ohh! The Ace pin is all mine now!

Comment

Hope your lag woes are temporary, Battle. Though I will certainly enjoy my improved KDR while I have the chance :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X