Play-By-Play in Group TeamSpeak Channels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play-By-Play in Group TeamSpeak Channels

Just a gentle reminder to the more verbose among us to ease off on the "play-by-play" stream of consciousness in group team speak channels. Personal commentary is fine in very small doses, but is disruptive when excessive.

Less is more when a channel is shared by the team, and unless you are Don Cherry, do we really need to hear stream-of-consciousness commentary from others?
    sigpic

It is ok if spur rambles a bit though, because there is clear entertainment value in his late night musings.

Sent from my Droid.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Re: Play-By-Play in Group TeamSpeak Channels

I saw e-males post, was going to raise my hand guilty as charged, and then saw science's post and take it back. I am a mouse in comm's. By far the worst was when I misread my dosage for codine infused cough syrup back in the 2142 days (horrbile cough after an exceptional cold). I thought it said 2 tablespoons, not 2 teaspoons. Needless to say, my ramblings peaked that evening (apparently I was fairly entertaining), all the while musing that being a fairly beefy guy, most medicine at the prescribed dosage did not do squat for me.

Inicidentally, I think I rambled again on e-males no rambling thread.
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Play-By-Play in Group TeamSpeak Channels

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
        It is ok if spur rambles a bit though, because there is clear entertainment value in his late night musings.

Sent from my Droid.
        I am inclined to agree, when it comes to the low TG count on the server late at night, Spur provides an amusing personality -- much like listening to a favourite radio show host.

Obviously, if at other times someone is bothersome, we can speak up or simply mute the source.

As the song says, "ramble on" midnight rider!
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X