TG-3rd Recruiting For BC2 and BF3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-3rd Recruiting For BC2 and BF3

TG-3rd SFD is opening its doors once again.

TG-3rd is an in-house squad focused on advanced infantry tactics. We have a storied competitive history, and anticipate returning to competitive play in BF3.

What sort of player are we looking for?

1. Mature
    2. Above-average skill with potentially the talent to become exceptional
    3. Exceptional ability to follow orders and work as a part of a team
    4. Must like Australians
    5. Must be an active player who can speak fluent (or fluent enough) English.

Those interested should understand that trying out for the 3rd is a rigorous process as we are highly selective. Do not expect a simple PM will get you acceptance, nor that requesting group membership will suffice. You will be expected to play in-game with multiple members of the team where your marksmanship, use of cover, communication and ability to follow orders are all assessed. If you meet our criteria in these areas, and are also fun to play with then you will likely earn a place.

If none of this scares you off, then please contact me via private message to pursue your interest. We do request that current members of other IHSs inform their IHS leaders of their intent to apply before doing so. If extenuating circumstances exist then please contact me directly and we can discuss how best to proceed.

For those with no interest in applying, see you on the battlefield :)
    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Re: TG-3rd Recruiting For BC2 and BF3

I've been to Perth, Australia and I really enjoyed your Starr beer! Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
      I've been to Perth, Australia and I really enjoyed your Starr beer! Does that count?
      It's a starting point :)

Comment

Of course, if you want to join a real IHS, contact TG-UN.

:row__523:
        sigpic

Comment

CRUX!....glad to see your getting the 3rd back on track. I wish you the best. Looking forward to seeing you in the trenches in BF3.....as well as in my cross-hairs :D
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Good luck getting the 3rd up and running again Crux... The more the merrier!
            I'm already in an IHS... But I'd love to try some of your battle rations. Vegemite and Fosters, right?

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
              CRUX!....glad to see your getting the 3rd back on track. I wish you the best. Looking forward to seeing you in the trenches in BF3.....as well as in my cross-hairs :D
              You seem a little confused about who is more likely to shoot who, Ven. I guess the 16th is called the Psych Ops because you're all on psychiatrist-prescribed medication for your alzheimer's. Time for a reminder ;)

And e-male: anyone who would rather join a useless multi-national organization that twiddles its thumbs instead of a low-drag, kick-down-doors-and-let-someone-else-take-the-names-later outfit like the 3rd is someone you're welcome to!

PS: I love both you guys. Both the shooting you in-game and the talking it up in the forums ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Crux View Post
                PS: I love both you guys. Both the shooting you in-game and the talking it up in the forums ;)
                FYI, Crux's homoerrotic views are not necessarily the views of 3rd SFD members and officers.

:)

[ Official 3rd Special Forces Detachment (SFD) Member ]

Comment

Darn, and I was already to sign up till you said that.
                  |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                    Darn, and I wasn't going to sign up till you said that.
                    Fixed.

Comment

Zho's a former 3rd, and to any of you thinking of applying ... bring your A game. Crux polishes his shoes with excellence in the morning, and he eats high expectations for breakfast. This is a tight group of smart people. You will definitely enjoy yourself in their company.

Best of luck to the 3rd SFD in BF3!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                        Zho's a former 3rd, and to any of you thinking of applying ... bring your A game. Crux polishes his shoes with baby seal blood in the morning, and he eats dingos for breakfast. This is a tight group of smart people. You will definitely enjoy yourself in their company.

Mmmmm.

Comment

Zho's a former 3rd, and to any of you thinking of applying ... bring your A game. Crux polishes his shoes with excellence in the morning, and he eats high expectations for breakfast. This is a tight group of smart people. You will definitely enjoy yourself in their company.

They better not be endangered.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Zhohar. I'm looking forward to hitting the field with the 70th when the game comes out. Hopefully see you folks in BC2 while we get ready!

Comment

Best of luck to your recruiting efforts :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X