This..boys and girls...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] This..boys and girls...

Is how you're supposed to play a recon in BC2...

Always move after each kill and shot fired..
    Always use your back up weapon to finish people off..
    Always support your team..
    Always use motion balls..
    Use C4 tactically and only when the situation calls for it..

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: This..boys and girls...

Or this..

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

probably with a bit less of the bunny hopping though.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
        probably with a bit less of the bunny hopping though.
        CQ sniper rifles are an average kit without bunnyhopping. With bunnyhopping, the potential increases tenfold. It seems like the sniper-CQ gameplay is the only one that really benefits from bunnyhopping in BC2.

Comment

Nice vid, it's kind of cool to see good gamers playing this on console.

I just can't stop thinking of what that player could do with a mouse + keyboard...

...And lead boots.
          "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

lol, that Enigma video has been posted here before. I remember because it has me and Unload getting C4'ed in it.
            "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
              lol, that Enigma video has been posted here before. I remember because it has me and Unload getting C4'ed in it.
              I love that part.

Comment

Assault snipers.

FUN FUN

Comment

CQB sniper rifles are a ton of fun, but practically auto shotties or sniper 870's work better imo. The difference is hardly noticeable though, as with the right aim all three can work.

Former TG-21st
                  Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I really don't understand how we can say gtfo if you use a gustav in close quarters (see the sticky by aasch.) But a significant number of tg think a close range sniper is fine.

Sent from my Droid.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I agree Sc1ence. I guess it depends on WHO the action in question bothers.

Comment

Just for the sake of it.. How's those 2 things the same?
                        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
                          Just for the sake of it.. How's those 2 things the same?
                          Proper Weapon / Vehicle Use
                          Another topic that is often brought up is the proper use of weapons / vehicles. Playing at Tactical Gamer means we strive to properly use the weapons within reason. The sniper rifles are a great example to speak to. This weapon is meant for long range infantry kills while offering the user a great perspective on the battlefield to communicate enemy intel to the team.

Unfortunately some take this a bit too far by using this in close quarter combat. We understand that a player may have the weapon ready and get surprised by an enemy and fire in close quarters, but this should be the exception and not the rule. I've seen far too many times where a player will wait within a room and defend that room with the sniper rifle. That is not the proper use of this weapon. For those that are engaged in this type of game play, while you are not technically breaking the rules, you are breaking the spirit of the Primer, and I would raise the question as to why you play at Tactical Gamer.

So I took what asch wrote and modified it to include sniper rifle. The argument is just as strong.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                            Proper Weapon / Vehicle Use

Unfortunately some take this a bit too far by using this in close quarter combat. We understand that a player may have the weapon ready and get surprised by an enemy and fire in close quarters, but this should be the exception and not the rule. I've seen far too many times where a player will wait within a room and defend that room with the sniper rifle. That is not the proper use of this weapon. For those that are engaged in this type of game play, while you are not technically breaking the rules, you are breaking the spirit of the Primer, and I would raise the question as to why you play at Tactical Gamer.

So I took what asch wrote and modified it to include sniper rifle. The argument is just as strong.
                            if that was the case and everyone did use the sniper at long range what would be the point of using the red dot on it XD

Comment

Originally posted by TlgKill View Post
                              if that was the case and everyone did use the sniper at long range what would be the point of using the red dot on it XD
                              The point of putting a red dot on a sniper rifle is to play it like a twitch shotgun on a server that is not trying to uphold the TacticalGamer primer. If we agreed to play this like an action title then I would have no problem with it. As we play it right now, it is somewhere between an action title and a tactical title at TG. It is an unfortunate state of affairs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X