Share your stats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Share your stats!

Well BC2 is winding down, at least for me. I don't believe that I'll be playing this game a whole lot more.

That is why I am posting my stats!

I know that many of you have a better results than I have and I can't wait to see them. I have played almost all of the BF titles. but this game has been the one I have put most time into playing. I got to say that I liked BF2 and 2142 better but that was before discovering TG.

The only reason I endured playing BC2 for this long has been the game in combination with this community. So I'd like to thank all of my fellow TG members aswell as the 21st for having me :)

Ok if I am allowed to brag a bit (since I am an average player) I would like to point out my 67% headshot rate with the SV98 (I have 74% with the GOL, but I have mostly been playing with the SV98 so that is a more fair statistic).
    I have 85% accuracy with the Gustav (I believe that splash damage counts, but still).
    I am a little ashamed of having the Neostead as the third most used weapon since that was before they nerfed the shotguns about a year ago (wasn't it?).
    I got the ace pin 193 times out of 2007 rounds played (does not really matter when playing on TG, I just wished I would have gotten more of them).
    I have gotten all the pins except for the 100 kills with the mines one, I am going to hate myself for not getting that!
    My KDR is 1.28 which might not sound like a whole lot, but this is what I am most proud of since I had 1.18 after four monts after the release and have been struggling to increase it ever since since (while trying to play as a good little squadmate).
    Perhaps my biggest regret is not having gotten Devaztation's tags... Svenskjävel! ;)

Well that is me with regards to BC2. I am sincerely looking forward to BF3 and how this community will embrace it, We are going to have a blast I am sure.

See you on the Battlefield... 3
    I also heard there are no Gustav in BF3, so I'll leave you with a picture of the king to remebmer him by:
    Problem?

P.S when playing with you guys stats could not mean less to me, I am always happy to go around getting massacred for 30 minutes if that will lead to one of the epic turnarounds that I am pretty sure only happens on here!
    PP.S I have to admit that sometimes my will to get a higher score has led to me taking actions that have been bad for the team as a whole, I wish to rectify that while playing BF3. Also: Can we have points for laying down smoke in BF3 please? that stuff is invaluable!
    Peace!

Edit: Please admins add an r to you in the title... I truly suck :)

Done, and yes you do;)
    Last edited by Abel; 09-16-2011, 04:56 PM.
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Re: Share you stats!

please show us how you got those stats!

thx!

1352 rounds played
    751 wins (1.25 percentage)

x351 Gold squad pin
    x126 Ace pin

:) I haven't worked hard enough on leveling weapons.

See me here

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Glycerin/#infantry

and here

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Glycerin click on stats graphic to see a selection of banners. Copy the BB code directly into your forum post, no modification needed!

I guess I am average. I've got a little more than 1/2 of his score!

Here's another
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Re: Share your stats!

Originally posted by Lien View Post
      when playing with you guys stats could not mean less to me
      I completely agree with you on this. Playing at TG is like playing T-ball: in the end, everybody gets a trophy. I cannot wait to see what BF3 will be like with this community.

There is one stat, however, that is not meaningless...

Comment

this is fun, I like comparing to see what other people use as their main weapons.
        -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
          please show us how you got those stats!

thx!
          I found this stat layout when searching my name on http://thebigeclan.com/index.php?page=bc2leaderboard

Originally posted by K1E5ER View Post
          I completely agree with you on this. Playing at TG is like playing T-ball: in the end, everybody gets a trophy. I cannot wait to see what BF3 will be like with this community.

There is one stat, however, that is not meaningless...

Nice, 591 tags!
          "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

The 54 platinum stars and 36 Unloads dogtags i am proud the most.
            Medic FTW! :D
            sigpic

Comment

Wow dude, just wow.

1150 hours!!??!? that's almost 48 days.

I like the top victims in your stats graphic, thats cool.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oldgunney gonna post his stats, tho not as good as you young punks.

http://g.bfbcs.com/18912/pc_OldGunney.png

Thanks for the Stats link, Lien! Liked the one with the neeked lady on it. But think it might offend our lady fighters here. :(
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by OldGunney; 09-17-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Gunney, just go HERE and type in your player name.

http://bfbcs.com/pc

Then click Stats Graphics on the upper menu bar next to the update button. Then select your stats graphic by clicking on "Get This Graphic" and COPY the 'BBcode' directly into your post! It'll something look like this (without the spaces):

Code:
                    [ URL= http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Glycerin][IMG]http://g.bfbcs. com/963/pc_Glycerin.png[/IM G][/URL ]
                    Then your stats will automatically be updated every time someone checks your stats! Also, they can click your banner and go directly to your stats page for more details.

Simple!

Here are your stats gunney:

You look like a star to me!

Comment

:D

Comment

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This makes me cry.

TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Someone needs to lay off the 40mm grenades :row__590:

Former TG-21st
                            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

What a shocker!!! ; )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse