Ribbons 12 October 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ribbons 12 October 2011

Please congratulate our award recipients. Some of these are a bit overdue!

Distinguished Conduct: VoodooIT

Voodoo is one of my favorite players to play with. He is also very helpful to the admin team. In the past few months, especially the past weeks, he has been a major player in keeping the server teams balanced and fair. As one of the most deadly players on the server, he is often at the top of the scoreboard. Voodoo does extremely well to make sure he keeps the server competitive and fun for the majority of players. While there will always be players pointing the finger at IHS members like Voodoo, he really does his best.

Aside from his selflessness in server balance and play, he also is very informative on the server, on TS3, and on the forums. He has had no "issues" with other players, at least visably or inappropriately, and is really helpful to myself as an admin. I am not the best at the game, or the most knowledgeable. I often find myself asking Voodoo questions and he is always ready to answer them. He is also very helpful to the newer TG players and always finds a way to incorporate them into his squads if he's playing with them.

Some of our "better" Tagged players in BC2 have attitude issues. With great scores come great responsibilities to give back to the community as much as great players get from it. He is a great communicator while playing on the server, which definitely allows for his teammates to really shine.

I think Voodoo exemplifies TG-ethos and is a good role model for other players.
    One of the best for sure. A true TG'r. It's hard to get in his squad, but I always try.
    Distinguished Defense: Fallen, Master_Soldier, Frozen Chrome, Skinny Spike

I had the privilege of serving in a squad with these guys for a good hour and a half last Friday night. On one stretch we had some absolutely supreme defending. Our squad grabbed a flag off the start and held it for the entire round - on four consecutive conquest maps.

Before each round we chose kits, and decided who was going to drive [using squad chat]. On the start someone would drive to the flag, then spawn and grab it and defend. Master_Soldier was medic for most of the night, saving our buts countless times, as the flag would go neutral, but never turn fully. I chrome was assault much of the time, providing great CQB coverage... and ammo for me as recon and fallen as engie.

I've been in a LOT of defensive-oriented squads over the years here, and these three guys formed one of the best I've ever had.
    Distinguished Squad Leader: VoodooIT

When: March 26th 2011; TG vs MWH External Scrim
    Where: TG BC2 server

How:

Voodoo was instrumental in the planning leading up to the scrim. He helped me organize the different squads for each round. In the time between rounds, he helped with impromptu-planning and kit assignments. He lead the team of 8 to great success on Rush, attack and defense. He also played 1 or more of the 3 conquest maps, helping keep the team organized and alive the entire time. His knowledge of tactics used in tournament play helped us play more efficiently.

While we may have lost, the rounds Voodoo played in were victories or very, very, close defeats.
    Congrats to everyone!

See something outstanding? Learn more about awards here

Cheers,
    Skud

Re: Ribbons 12 October 2011

Congrats guys and keep up the nominations! It only takes a second to nominate!

Comment

Congrats, mang!

Comment

Congratulations to you all!

Comment

Congrats on the ribbons guys, well deserved all around.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice, well done everyone!

Comment

Wow, I'm totally honored to receive these extremely flattering nominations and ribbons. Thank you and congrats to everyone!
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Damn Voodoo. How much you paying these people to get these people to turn in things your little cousin wrote for you?

Comment

Congrats !
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed