The Videos !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Videos !

Good thing this isn't real life. That's been a feature since BF2. Tanks are tougher in this game, so it may make things out of balance, but honestly you shouldn't take more than a second or two to target the tank and get your shot off. Also, you can usually deter armor from entering an area by simply painting it with your sights if you don't have a clear shot.

The T90 in this game DOES have reactive armor on it, but I don't think it makes a difference gameplay-wise.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
      Especially now that a tank can methodically destroy any cover the AT people might be using to fire missiles at him.
      Which made another question pop up in my head:
      Can you use the tank to destroy the buildings with crates in them, so that the crate charge doesn't have to be set?

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
      The T90 in this game DOES have reactive armor on it, but I don't think it makes a difference gameplay-wise.
      You mean the T90 can use reactive armor in the game, or that the T90 model in this game has reactive armor in real life?
      It's a signature...

Comment

It looks like it's just modeled on there, it can't use it.

Comment

All armor will fall, eventually, you just have to work harder at it.

New Game, New Tactics, New ways of adapting, thats the way i like.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
            All armor will fall, eventually, you just have to work harder at it.

New Game, New Tactics, New ways of adapting, thats the way i like.
            The javlin missiles do a ton more damage than the rpgs. Play for a while as engineer and the armor falls very quickly indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnyghtMare View Post
              The javlin missiles do a ton more damage than the rpgs. Play for a while as engineer and the armor falls very quickly indeed.
              It unlocks at 40,000 Engineer points... and I'm only at around 5000 now. Doubt I'll make it there anytime soon. I'm mostly playing Assault and Recon now, but maybe I'll have to try Engi for a while. I find it to be sort of a useless class - underpowered primary weapon, underpowered RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
                It unlocks at 40,000 Engineer points... and I'm only at around 5000 now. Doubt I'll make it there anytime soon. I'm mostly playing Assault and Recon now, but maybe I'll have to try Engi for a while. I find it to be sort of a useless class - underpowered primary weapon, underpowered RPG.
                It's crazy easy to rack up points with the engi. It's kinda stupid really.
                The repair tool never runs out so you can sit behind a tank for an entire round repping it and get a TON of points for it. Even more if your squad members are driving.

Comment

This women does really good videos
                  she plays and talks things through as she plays, entertaining and informative
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/PSNGirl#g

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IISUpOVlq2A[/media]

Comment

Excellent find Silver... Much more enjoyable than regular "silent" gameplay. Quite colorful at times too.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI8lTWARdco[/media]

at 5:32 you can see the arty call in by the sniper class

Comment

Does this mean that there won't be a Commander who would usually be the one calling in Artillery, or at least making the final call to execute?

Comment

Maybe not, but it makes for some interesting ways of playing and how best to use your squads assets to the fullest!

Comment

In the beta there's no commander and I doubt they gonna change it for the release.
                            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I'm assuming you guys never played BF2: Modern Combat? Mortar Strikes was part of the support class. They didn't have a large radius, but they usually killed what they were hitting.

This game looks great and I am definitely buying this baby.

Comment

After watching the video and laughing at the responses.....I had to clean the drool off of my keyboard.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X