Gamestop Pre-order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop Pre-order

I went to Gamestop today to pre-order BC2 and found out that for a limited amount of time, the Limited edition is the same price as the regular game. Did some research and found out that this is online as well. If you havent pre-ordered already, I would say now would be a good time.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=74539

Re: Gamestop Pre-order

You can also reserve the limited edition through Best Buy and Amazon if you're like me and loathe Gamestop.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

This looks to be an important future title for us. I will wait close to release on this one as to choose either steam/ea downloader/dvd. The choice can be important if and how future dlc for example will be distributed.

Comment

I "reserved" the limited edition at Gamestop. I loath them, but loath the sharks at Best Buy as well. However, I shop at both. Its really a loose-loose. lol.

Comment

By the way, unless they change the requirements for unlocks from the beta to the retail product, the special items in the limited edition don't take too long to unlock at all. They might change it though, who knows. They might have set the unlock thresholds a little low because the beta only runs for two months.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Wonder if they'll offer any type of Battlefield tour of duty thing, the way they did for 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              I "reserved" the limited edition at Gamestop. I loath them, but loath the sharks at Best Buy as well. However, I shop at both. Its really a loose-loose. lol.
              Ditto.

Comment

copy reserved.....can't wait to reign terror from the attack heli
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Preordered mine from EA, digital DL version about two weeks ago. I think I may take a vacation day when it comes out!!

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts:

Comment

I'd also like to take some time off.

Comment

Part of the Amazon.com description:
                      "In Battlefield Bad Company 2 there is be no place to hide."
                      xD

Well, now we know!

sigpic
                      "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
                      something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X