Question for orders through EA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for orders through EA

For those of us that ordered through the EA store....anyone have an idea as to how we'll be informed of beta participation? Will something show up in the EA downloader? Will we get an e-mail? Do I need to check my EA store account that has my order number listed?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc[/media]

Re: Question for orders through EA

Unless you have a major reason not to I'd go with steam, simple reason: they're better.

Comment

I've had nothing but problems with the EA downloader and thus they've lost my trust. I would go with steam my friend, that way you know what you are getting.

Comment

I've already purchased it (digital) from EA, some time ago. I've installed 2142, northern strike, both BF2 booster packs, crysis and mass effect digitally through the EA downloader on two different computers. Haven't had an issue yet.

Comment

My main concern is that EA Downloader doesn't grant you unlimited re-downloads of your products (at least up until recently that was the case). You have to pay a fee, otherwise it limits you to something like 5 downloads. Steam doesn't limit you, and it has a built in backup utility so you can burn the install file to a DVD.

I'd go with Steam personally.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

When i bought my copy from EA (physical) they said that they would send me an email with a beta key on the 29th. So I assume that when that date rolls around I'll be sent a beta key with which I can download the beta.
            2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
            BC2: |TG| Wesb2
            BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse