Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to TG? Start here and introduce yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New to TG? Start here and introduce yourself!

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
    lol, nice slip there
    There's a reason I'm named after a metronome. ;)

Comment

I was thinking I checked in, but maybe not :) Hi all I was a longtime player in CSS and would like to give BFBC a try for a bit. I know this is a few months late but I'm enjoying the TG server so much. And all of the IHS and TG players have been nice and helpful that I might be here alot more:)

So see you in game and let me know where,what, and how you need me to do it.

FUN FUN

Comment

Hey all! Ive been playing on the TG server for a little now and I decided to post. Im currently 18, and a professional gamer (cod4, tf2 and black ops). BC2 is basically my haven for getting out of the whole pro-scene from time to time. :) I started playing pro when I was 15, and Ive traveled all over America, Europe and South America for WGC. Im currently an active college student and going into cinemalogy/business (marketing/advertising). Hope to meet the rest of you in game, or in teamspeak. Game on ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Money_Bags View Post
          I started playing pro when I was 15, and Ive traveled all over America, Europe and South America for WGC.
          Whew, I feel better ; )

Great gaming with you Money, maybe you teach me something. Welcome to TG.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
            And here I'm been thinking it was because you beat up all the old guys on the server! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
              I'm going to guess, something with marching band? :P

Comment

H Im currently 18, and a professional gamer (cod4, tf2 and black ops). time to time. :) I started playing pro when I was 15, and Ive traveled Im currently an active college student and going into cinemalogy/business (marketing/advertising). Hope to meet the rest of you in game, or in teamspeak. Game on ;)
                are his tags double XP???
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                  are his tags double XP???
                  Nobody shall ever claim the MB tags. Never. ;) But I do challenge you to try, yes I said try.

Comment

Nobody shall ever claim the MB tags. Never. ;) But I do challenge you to try, yes I said try.
                    i claimed them this evening. they were nice. i put them with the others.
                    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Hello, TG!
                      After a long hiatus from gaming (grad school, new job, move to Seattle, oh, and I got married!), I'm back.

Jumped on BC2 last week, first time playing that title, and got totally worked! My twitch skills could use some polish. Plus I never realized the importance of map knowledge. Anyway, it's good to be back. And looking forward to BF3!

I used to play with the 42nd but I think they are long retired... Apophis still has our old badge for his avatar. Ah, memories. Anyway, I'm interested in joining up with an IHS for regular play if anyone is recruiting. I can commit up to 2 nights per week.

See you all online!
                      Cheers,
                      Rico
                      RicoNoSuave = |TG-42nd|Rico = Rico_SC = [ge]Rico = Rico = MostlyHarmless
                      "She's drunk enough when she's sober." -Richard Julien

Comment

• Re: Say hello !

Greetings Gamers, in the server as Xepher-NjK-

Comment

Hi all, I played BF2 and BF2142 from the Battlefield series. And of course, BC2. Before that I played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault religiously. And a bit of Enemy Territory. Been looking for a home since I quit playing MOHAA, not been in any clan or FPS community since.

Hope to have some good rounds with you folks.

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm pretty much new to all this. I've been running solo in gaming for a while. I wanted to try my hand at organized team based games. Only been playing the Battlefield series for the past month, so I'm a bit late in the game. Decided it would be a smart idea to team up with squads I can actually talk to and coordinate with.

Comment

no idea if people still play this but only just joined, only just got a ps3 so started off with some older games :3

i usually play BFBC2 in simple rush mode, fave map Valparaiso, if anyone else bothers to read this and has a psn account, add me - Username - 'Stevo_Cheese' with a basketball avatar

btw i also play black ops sometimes

Comment

• Re: Say hello !

Hi guys found TG while scouring the Natural Selection 2 servers and finally found one with really cool people that where actually communicating and playing the game properly. Instantly decided to become a member.
                                BF2, BF 2142, BF bad company 2, all the call of duties ever (im quite sick of them now to be honest), league of legends, I' sure there is more.

Just recently started playing Natural Selection 2 and the most fun ive had was in one of your servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X