Clear All

• TG server?

Will TG have a presence in BC2?
    TG21 Seriousturtle

Re: TG server?

Yes.

Comment

That's good, now I know where I'll be playing it when I get it :)
      2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
      BC2: |TG| Wesb2
      BF3: Wesb23

Comment

That's right *radio voice* Stay tuned to Tactical Gamer Radio for the latest developments and breaking news on your favorite game.

Comment

Good to hear. That was the only way I was going to buy this game. Can't wait to see yall on the field.
          TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

With the amount of interest in this game, we will prolly need a few servers :)

Comment

Awesome, time to play TG style.
              |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

my only concern is with the lower number of players in game, and with 4 man squads. anyone's thoughts?
                TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Originally posted by seriousturtle View Post
                  my only concern is with the lower number of players in game, and with 4 man squads. anyone's thoughts?
                  Here's a few...:)
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...an-squads.html

Comment

What would be great for us europeans is if we could host the server on the east coast. I don't know how hard that would impact those on the west coast or if we even have server hosting capabilities with Wolf in NYC for example. But i and others too i'll bet would appreciate it if it was taken into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                      What would be great for us europeans is if we could host the server on the east coast. I don't know how hard that would impact those on the west coast or if we even have server hosting capabilities with Wolf in NYC for example. But i and others too i'll bet would appreciate it if it was taken into consideration.
                      Yes, I completely agree a server should be located in the NYC area. I can assure it has nothing to do with the fact I am located there and would be keeping my fingers crossed for a single digit ping. ;)

Comment

Just pre-ordered game from steam this morning. Can't wait for TG to start this game
                        TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

The 2142 server was at a real good locations to even give euro people a playable ping. With a plaxer limit of 32 TG will most likely have multiple servers.

Comment

From the anticipation I can feel in my own squad, and the TG community in general... I'm thinking the TG servers are going to quite FULL, even if there are 2 planned, as I think I read in another post.

32-player maximum? Shoot, we might need 5-6 servers to satisfy demand!

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

The 2142 server is in Herndon, VA. Very nice, gives our New Yorkers, our Midwesterners, and our Deep South people good ping. Our Euros and West Coast folks kind of get decent ping.

Most importantly, me in the River City gets sub 20 ping all the time!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X