BC2 on PC or PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 on PC or PS3

I am having a hard time weighing the pros and cons of the game play on each platform. One major issue i have with PS3 FPS is the small teams, small maps and no squad play. I find myself dreaming about a MW2 TG server where tactics and maturity are the norm.

Should I revamp my PC and play with you guys or try and find like minded players on PS3 and own those bad mouthed 13 year olds?

Thanks

Re: BC2 on PC or PS3

PC. For sure.
    He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDoom2012 View Post
      own those bad mouthed 13 year olds?
      <shudder>

no thanks :)

Comment

After picking up and playing MW2 for console i found that i cant play worth a crap with a controler im a keyboard and mouse player ! Also i think that down the road just like BF 2 there will be some great mods released so im going to get PC version !

Comment

PC version. I agree with W6 and floody.

Comment

If you want take part of all that is great here at TG, you will get the PC version. ;)

Comment

1 format to rule them all......(spoken in Lord of the Rings voice)

Comment

Until I have the skrill to build a new PC, I'll be playing this on the PS3. PC will be the lead platform for the community here, though.
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

PC. All. The. Way.

Comment

PC - not a question for me ;)
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
                      Until I have the skrill to build a new PC, I'll be playing this on the PS3. PC will be the lead platform for the community here, though.
                      I bought the parts and advertised on CraigsList for an assembler. 20 bucks and one hour later I had my PC running.

Something to think about. I'd hate to not be able to kill the guy who gave us so many useful tidbits about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
                        I bought the parts and advertised on CraigsList for an assembler. 20 bucks and one hour later I had my PC running.

Something to think about. I'd hate to not be able to kill the guy who gave us so many useful tidbits about the game.
                        Skrill, as in money, not skill. :) I built my current PC, but that was five years ago so there's no chance it will be able to handle BC2. My timeline is to have a new one up and running by May at the latest. I won't mind buying two copies of the game, DICE certainly seems to deserve it in this case.

Comment

LOL

I've never, and I mean never, heard "skrill" as slang for money before.

I've heard of cash, bling, scratch, dollaz, skins, and half a dozen or so others, but I've never heard skrill.

You learn something new every day.

Comment

It's really "skrilla", but some just use skrill for short.

Comment

One advantage to the PC that everyone is forgetting is more players in a match (32 up from 24) I will be playing on pc since I play all my games on pc and I just got a new computer :P
                              2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
                              BC2: |TG| Wesb2
                              BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse