Beta keys sent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta keys sent?

Just curious if anyone recieved a key that pre ordered through gamestop? or anywhere else for that matter?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Beta keys sent?

Venman, i received my gamestop one about 30 min ago, yours should be arriving soon, now i got to go call up my ISP and yell at them.

Comment

thx for the response man....see ya in the trenches!....Hey you live in michigan too! how far are you from the baycity area?
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Um, did you have the game shipped to your house or instore pickup, i saw you mention in store when i posted gamestop's free shipping thing.

No idea, im in shelby TWP, near rochester, i went to bay city to see my grandma in the hospital a few times, but i cannot remember how far it was, now only if i could somehow get sick and miss class tommorow to download the beta. :) but yours should arrive soon if it has not already, i called earlier and it sounded like they were sending them manually.

Comment

I got mine from GameStop a few hours ago.

Comment

I haven't gotten mine from EA yet... I'll be up all night waiting for that key :P

They better send it....
            2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
            BC2: |TG| Wesb2
            BF3: Wesb23

Comment

It's not exactly like it matters until after noon tomorrow when you get the beta downloaded :P

Comment

Least its only supposed to be 1.5 gb, hopefully they let you use EADM, i usually get fast speed with them.

Comment

Those who got their Gamestop keys... Did it end up in your junk/ spam? Cuz I have a bad habit of deleting my junk without looking and I fear i may have deleted it.

Comment

ya the small file size is nice, shouldn't take me any more than 25-30 minutes.

Comment

@bxmedic, not it appeared in my normal mail, it was titled " Your Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC Beta Codes from Gamestop", it would matter on what mail service you use, i used Gmail, might want to call them up still and see if they emailed to your area yet.

@webs2 aww, your lucky, if they allow my full down rate, maybe 15 - 20 min, but most likely will be slow, whats your down rate, mine is 8 megabits

Comment

My stock internet speed is 7.5 megabits, buuut my ISP gives me something called "power boost" so on a 1.5GB file I will get upwards of 15-20 megabits for about 10 minutes. In the end though it all comes down to the EA servers.

Comment

Good luck with the keys, im not gonna be able to download till like 2:30pm cause of school :( but then i will have some fun with the game, should swing by a computer store and buy some thermal paste, i do not think my comp has any, processor is between 100 - 120 degrees farenheit at a full load/idle.

Comment

still nothing from gamestop....sigh, and to answer the question....i did it for in store pickup

Comment

Internet just took a crap like usual, they like to switch me over to a different server after 9, been doing it to a dead one lately, or something... and back on topic,

Um venman, no offense, but your not getting a key,from gamestops store page. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WHOLE THING CAREFULLY.
                              Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup ordr online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.
                              ers.

Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 27th, 2010.

Note, you might want to cancel and switch to steam or something :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X