BC2 TrackIR & Multi Screen Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 TrackIR & Multi Screen Support

Hi, just have a few questions for anyone running the beta on multiple monitors...is BC2 able to take advantage of a 3 monitor setup?

I ask cause I can get 2 matching monitors to my current for less than $300 OTD through the 30th with a special that is going on right now, but if BC2 does not support this then I may just keep my current 2 monitor mismatch setup (one nice monitor for gaming/general use, another for surfing/TS while gaming). So if you have a triple head display, let me know how this works. Hell, even if it doesn't work for BC2 let me know if you like 3 screens in general, I used to play Arma 2 a good bit and will probably get back into it eventually, also after bumping to 2 screens last summer, I'm hooked.

Additionally, I would plan on using the 2 dvi's on my card and the one off my mobo (looked into it and my mobo supports the surround view function). Has anyone pulled off gaming like this? How do you set it up to do this, some sort of software option, any recommendations? I think a lot of people that have 3 screens use one of those matrox splitters w/ an expanded resolution.

Lastly, can't find a definitive answer on trackIR support, anyone with the beta using it/know anything?

Re: BC2 TrackIR & Multi Screen Support

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlRPfeDyFKU[/media]

Comment

Re: BC2 TrackIR & Multi Screen Support

Originally posted by KnyghtMare View Post
      [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlRPfeDyFKU[/media]
      That looks sweet, almost the same setup I'd have monitor wise, I'm looking at the Acer x233hbd which is a 23' instead of the 24' he has in the video. Listed @ $166 each from Staples of all places, plus a 15% off coupon they have on their website brings it to $305 after tax. Also a few $$$ store credit from some ink cartridges I traded in to sweeten the deal (they're one of the few places that still gives you cash for cartridges, a lot of places give you a ream of paper or peace of mind that you're saving the planet one ink cartridge at a time...hippies)

Any word on the trackIR?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X