Teamspeak Upgrade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Upgrade!

For those who haven't seen the announcement, check this thread.

Originally posted by Apo
    The Tactical Gamer TeamSpeak 2 server will be going OFFLINE on FEB 1, 2010 at 1800 EST for an upgrade to TeamSpeak 3.
    Check out the link for more info. With a game with lacking VoIP like BC2, missing the upgrade would be fatal!

Re: Teamspeak Upgrade!

Thank you Beat!
    sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
    Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Will there be new instructions posted as to how to connect via TS3? I tried it the other day, and couldn't see how to specify a password for my account on TG's TS server.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

TS3 client gave me issues.. oh well..
        BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by thedogwarrior View Post
          Will there be new instructions posted as to how to connect via TS3? I tried it the other day, and couldn't see how to specify a password for my account on TG's TS server.
          Yes, of course.

You cannot connect to it now because it's not running on any of our servers. Once the server transfer happens (6:00pm EST today), the TS2 server-side exe will be taken off the old server, the TS3 server-side exe will be uploaded to a new server, hosted, and then the IP and PW information will be posted on the forums.

You can't connect to it yet because it's simply not being run. Once it is, you will have to wait until the new IP and password to be distributed through the forums/website.

This is how the internet works, silly.

Comment

Haha, It has a friends list.
            sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
            Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X