Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys

Anyone got any extra keys? I really would like to get into the beta and play with TG, been looking for days. Used to play 2142 on the TG server alot.

Re: Keys

How are keys being distributed? I didn't even know there was a beta going on. I just picked up BF2 complete pack on steam looking to get back into PR!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
      How are keys being distributed? I didn't even know there was a beta going on. I just picked up BF2 complete pack on steam looking to get back into PR!
      There were a number of sites distributing keys (server hosts, alienware, fansites) but as far as I know they have all ran out. I have not seen any new sources for keys, but there may be some. Also pre orders from specific sites/services were getting beta keys. That might still be happening.

Also websites like Fileplanet (not sure if they still have keys) and Curse (they still have keys) are giving keys to theiir paid subscribers.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

ATTENTION

Curse seems to be giving out the remainder of their keys to free aco****s, GO SIGN UP QUICK.

GO HERE

EDIT: ALL GONE, they all went in less then an hour.
        Last edited by Polska; 02-01-2010, 05:04 PM.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I pre-ordered with gamestop and I am still waiting for them to send me my key =/
          Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
          Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...