• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Article-------All You Need To Know: Bad Company 2

Pretty interesting article just posted over at TheBigDownload.com

All You Need To Know: Bad Company 2

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: New Article-------All You Need To Know: Bad Company 2

I found this line very "cute"

We don't really think Destruction 2.0 will be the big improvement DICE is promising. At most, we expect it to be used to show buildings collapsing in a scripted way, rather than the dynamic structure destruction we expect. Who knows, though. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised!

It is scripted...walls come out in predictable chunks....what I'm so awestruck by is that this author doesn't seem to be appreciative of the fact that this is an amazing feature in itself

we've lived on a staple of indestructibility for how long now? It's more years than I have lived!

Comment

Destructable environments pwn so much.
      It's amazing, I'll be hiding behind a concrete barrier shooting at people and then ducking to reload when suddenly the wall isn't there anymore!
      It really makes you so much more aware of your surroundings. It's not like BF2 where you can just sit behind something solid and not worry about it being blown up.

This game owns.

POE2 Developer

Comment

I like players that seek refuge behind the wooden fences. A few well placed rounds later and their left wondering why their staring at the spawn screen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X