Friends List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends List

The in-game Friends List is now functional. Definitely beats finding servers via TeamSpeak.

Re: Friends List

Woot!
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

How did you get it to work?
      I just tried it out with ArmoredBear and after sending an invite through the squad screen, neither of us got anything ingame, or in the ESC->Friends menu.
      How does it work?

Comment

I can verify this. Works for me like a charm. I can search, add, and accept/reject requests from that friends panel that slides out from the upper right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
          How did you get it to work?
          I just tried it out with ArmoredBear and after sending an invite through the squad screen, neither of us got anything ingame, or in the ESC->Friends menu.
          How does it work?
          Usually you have to relogin in to your account.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Zho:

your friends request to me worked.

AB
            "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
            "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

The Friends List never presented any real problems for me, except that it doesn't show when my friends are online, but I know that from Steam anyways. The thing will work int he full version anyway, most probably.

Comment

Good news indeed!

Comment

For me the friends show up but not the server they are playing on, but I am able to join that friend on the server they are playing.

Comment

how do you join on a friend? I get there names but none say there on....even when they are? I try right clicking there name but i never see an option to "join on friend"
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                      how do you join on a friend? I get there names but none say there on....even when they are? I try right clicking there name but i never see an option to "join on friend"
                      Click on the "arrow right" symbol > on the right end of your friends line to join their server.
                      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

The friends list isn't showing if they are playing yet, but I canconfirm that joining people via the friends list when I know they are on is working.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                          The friends list isn't showing if they are playing yet, but I can confirm that joining people via the friends list when I know they are on is working.
                          Rgr. Easier for me still at least though to join on friends, than to deal with the current state of the beta server browser from hell.

:row__523:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X