• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks and Icons

Title says it all.

http://www.badcompany2.nl/Ranks

Not sure how much exp is required.

Re: Ranks and Icons

I just wanna get to rank 20 so I can get me a M14. Then I can finally play as a medic without having to use those ****** LMGs...
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Seems similar to 2142, but with the addition of a bronze category for each rank. I wonder if the "General" and "General of the Army" will be like the top 3 ranks in 2142 where a certain amount of people are awarded them per week.

Aliases I go by:

DeTeR

L1QuiiD

SK37CH

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
        I just wanna get to rank 20 so I can get me a M14. Then I can finally play as a medic without having to use those ****** LMGs...
        Me too. Although it looks like the M14/G3 will not be compatible with red dot or ACOG....which makes me very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
          Me too. Although it looks like the M14/G3 will not be compatible with red dot or ACOG....which makes me very sad.
          Yeah, but it shots 7,62mm rounds. Same as the first sniper rifle you can use so it should hurt when you hit.. And if would probably take a bbgun over the LMGs:P
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I know. But I wanted an ACOG so I could go all DMR on folks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X