Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In retail I am most looking forward to....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

    Killing TG. I even created myself pins for particular accomplishments.

    Kill Mantis Ops Pin: Kill Mantis in a round.




    Kill W6 Ops Pin: Kill W6 in a round.




    12th Dragoons Eradication Insignia: Kill all members of the 12th Dragoons.




    Ha. Ha. Ha. See you on the Battlefield! More Pins to come! :D
    -F-

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

      Always stirring the pot this one...^^^^^:icon_lol:

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

        Hahah.. man, i miss him.

        I deserve a ribbon for Mortar Specialist

        Artillery conquers and infantry occupies.
        J.F.C. Fuller

        Proud to have been a member of the 5th, 71st and my beloved 19th

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

          Capouts!

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

            Maps... maps... and more maps! Not to mention that nifty little dog tag collection i will be working on.
            Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

              Originally posted by ikonic View Post
              ...
              12th Dragoons Eradication Insignia: Kill all members of the 12th Dragoons.
              Ha. Ha. Ha. See you on the Battlefield! More Pins to come! :D
              ...
              I'm most looking forward to a game that brings everyone out of the woodwork so I can kill old friends :)


              Comment


              • #52
                Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                For those that didn't know, knifing Ikonic in the retail version will make a new sound. Try it out.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                  Im guessing it will sound like, FFFFFFFFFFF......

                  I deserve a ribbon for Mortar Specialist

                  Artillery conquers and infantry occupies.
                  J.F.C. Fuller

                  Proud to have been a member of the 5th, 71st and my beloved 19th

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                    Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                    The increase in activity from the TG community as a new battlefield series game joins our ranks. The activity which reflects a populated TG server full of players who strive to play using tactics and strategy. A place where I can log in and see many |TG| tags and know that any time someone wearing TG tags joins my squad that they play this game to higher standards with exceptional communication and teamwork. I look forward to seeing many new players who wish to be a part of our community because they have played on our server and see what a difference our values can make in terms of gameplay.
                    Amen to that!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                      Meeting new TGers who I have never played with due to simple game differences! And being forced to upgrade my CPU!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                        Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                        For those that didn't know, knifing Ikonic in the retail version will make a new sound. Try it out.
                        I didn't know you could stab choppers!
                        -F-

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                          Originally posted by ikonic View Post
                          Killing TG. I even created myself pins for particular accomplishments.

                          Kill Mantis Ops Pin: Kill Mantis in a round.




                          Kill W6 Ops Pin: Kill W6 in a round.




                          12th Dragoons Eradication Insignia: Kill all members of the 12th Dragoons.




                          Ha. Ha. Ha. See you on the Battlefield! More Pins to come! :D
                          They need to sort Dog Tags by clan.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                            Originally posted by Avs
                            They need to sort Dog Tags by clan.
                            Pretty sure you can sort by Friends List.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                              ... getting a revive... maybe some ammo.


                              wait ... one-shotting Ikonic out of the sky with a tank
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: In retail I am most looking forward to....

                                Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                                ... getting a revive... maybe some ammo.


                                wait ... one-shotting Ikonic out of the sky with a tank
                                +1


                                Comment

                                Connect

                                Collapse

                                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                                Collapse

                                Twitter Feed

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X