Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Available

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1619177/BFBC...AN%28en%29.pdf

Really the only thing I have to comment on is that the manual describes Valdez as a Vehicle map, along with Atacama Desert. The rest are either described as Infantry or Infantry/Vehicle. Kind of hoping they're wrong but they know their own game I guess. So no real massive vehicle battles. Too bad.

Anyone know if they added some more vehicles for the PC version of the maps?

Re: Manual Available

I doubt they'll add more vehicles unless through a DLC at some point. Port Valdez had a combined total of 15 vehicles across all 4 phases of the map. Since engineers = Anti-Tank, I assume each phase or CP on each map will have at least one vehicle. This means 8-10 vehicles per map, rather than the 15 on Port Valdez (3 are Quads at the beginning).

Comment

Eh, engineers will still have a use even on Infantry maps. I happened to love the SMGs and MCOMs should be repairable now. Exactly how prevalent they'll be will be partially based on whether we allow the use of AT weapons against infantry targets.
      I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
        Eh, engineers will still have a use even on Infantry maps. I happened to love the SMGs and MCOMs should be repairable now. Exactly how prevalent they'll be will be partially based on whether we allow the use of AT weapons against infantry targets.
        Mcom's repairable?....seriously?.......SWEET!!!!!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I seriously doubt that. If my memory doesn't fail me you could repair the mcom in the ps3 beta but they removed that since it was an unbalancing feature.
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
            Yeah Engineers are useful regardless of whether vehicles exist or not. But what I am saying is that each point will have a vehicle or two, instead of three + like Port Valdez. That way Engineers can still repair something lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X