GamersGate digital download is only $41.95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamersGate digital download is only $41.95

I usually buy my games off steam, but decided to give gamers gate a try since it was $8 cheaper. The game (5.8 GB) downloaded in about 2 hours (residing in USA). I was able to burn it to a DVD and its identical to the retail disc. The game installed fine and the only thing I'm waiting on now is for EA's servers to go live (apparently 10AM on the 2nd).

It was the limited edition of the game and came with two extra serials which I can only assume are redeemable for in game items such as the AK-74SU.

Just a heads up for those who want the convenience of a digital download but dont want to have to rely on Steam for patches and/or having to have a 3rd party client running to start their game.

Re: GamersGate digital download is only $41.95

I must say I'm impressed with the EA downloader-thingy.. It took me less than 10 minutes to download the game and had no problem one the way..
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Re: GamersGate digital download is only $41.95

I also want to note that the game is live and I am able to play both singleplayer & multiplayer using my gamers gate download. Redeemd the DLC codes and noticed that it kept all my dogtags from the beta on my account :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X