Mind = blown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind = blown

This game is more than I expected or even hoped for. Far more.

An interesting note: all of the servers are equally fun. Hardcore offers a different pace of gameplay that is just as fun as vanilla.

Once the server issues are ironed out, picking which game mode to play will be a hard choice.

Re: Mind = blown

I agree..nice playing with u and the folks out there today. I think I get kicked from pub games or bewted after i go on somewhat of a roll ha

Comment

I concur too, it was a great time tonight despite the Punk Buster issues and the EA master servers going down a few times. Thanks for the great games everyone, I know I'll be back again tomorrow night for more.

Comment

Games are like girlfriends, sublime in the beginning but eventually you will get bored. (-;
        "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

How is a Medic not having a Med Pack or Paddles a smart move? I mean..He isn't a Medic then..right? Kidna Silly... Maybe havea 1x heal pack or 1x Revive paddles to start..or something... Kinda Odd.. and the pistols still seem to be overpowered..

See.. I just wanna rain on your parade...
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
            How is a Medic not having a Med Pack or Paddles a smart move? I mean..He isn't a Medic then..right? Kidna Silly... Maybe havea 1x heal pack or 1x Revive paddles to start..or something... Kinda Odd.. and the pistols still seem to be overpowered..

See.. I just wanna rain on your parade...
            Perhaps now when you see that medic, call for him, and he ignores you... perhaps he just has not leveled up enough yet. heh. Almost a good idea. I get unlocks and all but to unlock your kits basic equipment is a bit extreme IMO.
            Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarrytBaptist View Post
              Games are like girlfriends, sublime in the beginning but eventually you will get bored. (-;
              The game is just a medium for having fun playing with other TG players, I never get bored of that. As long as it has an active population it will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
                I get unlocks and all but to unlock your kits basic equipment is a bit extreme IMO.
                Really takes away from the excitement of getting 6 free unlocks.

Comment

I don't know why, but I started with the med-kit, shock paddles, and ammo crate. How is it other players did not?

Comment

If you had registered at veteran.battlefield.com and got a point or two from your previous purchases, you get those unlocks and possibly the M1 Garand from the start of the game. Never underestimate the Garand.
                    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

More agreeance with "Mind=Blown". Buggy....but the game itself is incredible.

Comment

I started with the M1 grand the paddle, drill and all what but I'm missing my limited edition stuff.. Haven't got the email with the code yet..
                        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

If you've gotten anything that was labeled "promo code" you unlock through the menu system with that.... redeem codes or somesuch.

Comment

Over all Excellente game. I thought I was going to be dissapointed by the drop form 64 players but with the current maps/asset balance I found I don't care. That said I have a few Minor complaints. I wish some of the utility unlocks weren't unlocks, Like and a revive paddles. I miss the use of prone. Tanks/apc seem sluggish and slow. Overall great game

Comment

I wonder how many people don't have voip setup right vs. how much voip is claimed to not be working right. When I log on with friends on TS severs other than TG we end up switching to in-game voip.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X