LGM +Accuracy bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGM +Accuracy bonus

Has anyone else tried it yet? I unlocked it today, along with the M60, and it pretty much turned the Medic into Jesus.

It makes it so you really never have to let go of the fire button and you'll stay as accurate as if you were shooting in bursts. Combined with a slow firing LGM like the M60 it's pretty ridiculous.

Re: LGM +Accuracy bonus

The Grip/accuracy perk is simply awesome for all the guns.. Haven't tried it for the LMG's get but I sure need it.. Having trouble even hitting a wall with those things..
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Portable.Cougar loaned me his M60 with Marksman perk. Epic, pure unadulterated destruction. You can not miss.

Comment

Just got this unlock tonight. All I can say is: WOW. It really makes a big difference, however, at long range, you still have a lot of kick to the gun, so compensating for the recoil takes some getting use to. I was running the M60 + 4x scope + LMG accuracy, and it was very, very nice.

| |

My friends call me Y. My enemies call me... well, that's a secret.

"The only reason I team killed you is because I though you were already dead...
        ...Oh god, I just know that is going in someones signature" - Eroak

Comment

Don't like the 4x but the medic is win

mg3
          tracker
          paddles
          medic box
          2x grenades
          marksman
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Does anyone know yet how LMGs are effected by substained fire. Like the Ganz and Bianchi in 2142 or does burst work best... Personally I think burst has the most effect but when I come into close combat with an LMG it becomes a sprayfest.
            2412: TG Displacio or TG Wazzaup

Comment

BC2's LMGs don't function at all like their counterparts in 2142. Accuracy starts out quite good but decreases rapidly (or rather to varying degrees depending on the weapon in question) as you hold down the trigger. In engagements up close through middling range you'll probably do alright simply spraying, but distance kills are very nearly impossible without the judicious application of burst fire. I also highly recommend fitting an optic of some kind and taking advantage of the accurizing soldier specialization if you're serious about racking up LMG kills.

Proud member of the 21st Death Dealers.
              Swift, mobile, on target.

Comment

I am itching to get my hands on that M60 workhorse.

Comment

What kind of rank are we talking about here? I've only racked up a few hours spread across the different modes. Is there a chart somewhere showing all the progressions?

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                    What kind of rank are we talking about here? I've only racked up a few hours spread across the different modes. Is there a chart somewhere showing all the progressions?
                    All you have to do is ask :D

*NEW THREAD MADE*
                    Last edited by Dredge; 03-05-2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: List Updates

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

You have one too many zeros on most of these points requirements (all but the first two of each class).

I'm rank 9, have been playing mostly medic and I almost have the MG36 (second to last unlock)

Comment

Dont know how I managed to add in a 0 on each one lol. Fixed my OP. Thanks Kilrogg!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok, so this explains how people were suddenly able to brick-wall me in close quarters with these things. First day of play I laughed at every person trying to hit me while hip firing and gave them a nice faceful of assault rifle.

Now, medics will eat you for breakfast if they catch you up close.

I sense an impending return of the LMG jackrabbit from COD4, where you can literally maintain accurate fire while jumping around like a crack addict.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Originally posted by LordKelvin View Post
                            I sense an impending return of the LMG jackrabbit from COD4, where you can literally maintain accurate fire while jumping around like a crack addict.
                            Then getting promplty kicked for bunny hopping. I dont think this will that big of a problem. They will learn after a kick or too.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I might remind you that we don't have any warn/kick/ban ability in place yet for BFBC2, nor do we have a defined ruleset. Once the law is laid down and we have admins actively monitoring rounds, then it will be better yes. But I am not looking forward to the pubs doing this for the next week and a half until the infrastructure is laid and the bureacracy taken care of.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X