I can't get in da club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get in da club

Seriously though, canīt we password protect the servers or something, it takes me forever to get into server, and the favourites are so buggy my game crashes to desktop if I try to connect to often.
    sigpic

Re: I can't get in da club

A passworded server would be really nice until the SM scripts are in place, but I'm not sure the software can handle that just yet.

Proud member of the 21st Death Dealers.
    Swift, mobile, on target.

Comment

The price of TG being such a hot MP gaming community. I was able to get in the first day or two without a problem, but the popularity of the server's keep it too busy to get in once everyone got the game, lol... but being a SM don't help either, I was one for 8 years and still couldn't get in.

I'll give credit where credit is due... TG sure knows how to host servers, but thats also the curse. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Last night me and Zho tried to get on the Rush server and it took me about 10 minutes of repetitively pressing join over and over again.. I'm usually against password server here on TG but this is getting ridiculous. More often than not all 3 server are full when I try to connect*sadface*
        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

password = unranked and no community exposure other than "those elitist TG jerks that only play with each other"
          Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Once Panzer nails the scripts, these threads will be gone! But then we'll start seeing those pesky teamstacking threads though! Doh! :)

Comment

I can tell you the scripts are being worked on.

Until that time, find an admin and ask to be let on. If you're a SM we will do our best to do that. That being said, the name of the game here is patience. Due to the unpredictable nature of our admin tools, WE may not even be able to get on.

Comment

It's faster if you click on "Refresh" in Favourites instead of "Join Server."

Comment

I have all the confidence that we will eventually have the scripts in place. Just a bit frustrated at the moment, mostly because my BC2 clients sometimes crashes when I click the server join button.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
                    password = unranked and no community exposure other than "those elitist TG jerks that only play with each other"
                    Lol!.. I need the unlocks..so I need the RANK...as for Elitest.. Yep.,.. Supporting Membership has it's privileges.. But it's a Fraternity open to all.. Plus we don't have to have SM only..Just get in the Forums and look up the Password... Keeps the RANDOM pubby just jumping on a Good Ping..
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Don't expect the SM script to make it easy for everyone to get on the server together there are 90 people viewing the BFBC2 forums as I type. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                        Don't expect the SM script to make it easy for everyone to get on the server together there are 90 people viewing the BFBC2 forums as I type. :)
                        What a fantastic problem to have! : )

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                          What a fantastic problem to have! : )
                          Exactly.

If we have to sacrifice ranked status when passwording and scripting, I'd prefer tincupping for more servers. This game is built on unlocks.

Comment

I guess anyways tired of hitting refresh today off to other servers.

Comment

Putting passwords on the servers is not the answer. The public servers are what draw in new players to TG and those new players at TG are where new Supporting Memberships come from. The answer is more servers, but the only way that is going to happen is if there is a community here to support those servers. Thus if you are having problems getting on a server and you are not an SM then you should look into getting an SM. The more SM's that we have playing the game the more servers that TG will be able to host. Simple as that.

The SM scripts are being looked at and will be available as soon as they are working.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X