Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statpad your way to Victory... using Teamwork !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statpad your way to Victory... using Teamwork !

NEW GAME ! Need Unlocks ! Need POINTS ! Yes we all do !

BC2 has taken the ideas that began in 2142 to an even tighter level. Even more actions that help your team will have a point gain for you.

- Get that Medhub and Ammohub out !

Really a no brainer. Deploy pack - get points by helping teammates. Try to not toss them into the open as people tend to "blobb" over the goodies . also magically attracting hubs from other players. It might grow into a filthy pool of teamwork points !

- Revive !

Reviving not only gives you points - it also saves a teammates! .. in THAT order ! Since BC2 will show the reviving persons name on the screen - you are now THE HERO ! It helps a lot with Squad cohesion, too. Your pubby Squadmate wants to spawn somewhere else? NO WAY ! Keep reviving him ! He can be your personal pet

- Dart Pistol any armor you can

You get +30 Points for tossing a dart onto armor. The game is new and many people still need to learn how to make use of the lock on. But as time progresses darting armor and then quickly disposing of it will get more and more powerful.

- Q-Spotting Enemy Soldiers and Armor

You get +20 Points for spotting a target that gets killed while your spot lasts. Since there are no radio messages about spotting in BC2, you also don´t have to worry about annoying your fellow soldiers. You will need a couple of words to describe to someone where that tank is rolling in - but it will only take one spot to show him. You can also spot the UAVs. Since they are vulnerable to a wide range of weapons, your team can quickly locate and dispose of them when needed. Spot spot spot !

Re: Statpad your way to Victory... using Teamwork !

a Rock on post from the Lyra mind :)

Comment

There is also a pin for executing 1 attack and 1 defense order worth 100 point.
      Only had it once though and I don't know how to do the defense part. The attack part is to set your order on a flag and cap it. For the defense part I guess you have to kill someone attacking the flag you have an order on.

So place your order on the flag your going too.

Comment

More free points!

- Throw your recon balls out!
        Each one grants 20 points for a kill inside its radius, and + 10 points on top of that if the kill comes for a squad member. Keep in mind only one can be up at a time, and make sure you're near ammo because they run out fast. With two supports, you can literally be the top-scoring person on your team with 0 kills.

- Repair that armor!!
        You can make a killing by sitting in a newbie's tank and repairing him -- each full repair is worth 100 points and they add up pretty quick too. You get repair pins with them pretty quickly too.

- Q-click on objectives to set orders!
        Each order grants extra points if you achieve things on that objective. Capturing a flag is worth 50 -- with a squad order, that's 60. Anyone can set orders (this is a bit glitchy though) so it's a quick q-spot on objective for free points.

Comment

More free points, although admittedly not as easy: Each enemy you manage to kill simultaneously after the first with a given weapon tacks 30 points onto the kill score. See some bunched up people? Grenade them NOW!

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
            More free points!

- Throw your recon balls out!
            Each one grants 20 points for a kill inside its radius, and + 10 points on top of that if the kill comes for a squad member. Keep in mind only one can be up at a time, and make sure you're near ammo because they run out fast. With two supports, you can literally be the top-scoring person on your team with 0 kills.
            So they are re-loadable now?
            ¡Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

I agree with everything stated, but I would like to reiterate the efficiency of medics. The best thing to keep a good drive alive is 1-3 medics constantly reviving downed teammates, especially in rush. If you play a smart medic, ie: drop med hubs near large ally groups, revive everyone you see dead, use the m60, then it is very easy to get between 2-5k points per round not counting pins.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Comment

What a bunch of cheaters!
                  sigpic

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

"NOOBS stop towing so many mnedkits i cant kill u WTF need my sniper rifel unlokc NOW" :D

Comment

Does the tracer dart suffer from bullet drop as well? I can never seem to tag a helicopter with it :/

also... does spotting work in HC mode as well? even when no arrow is shown?
                      Last edited by HappyNoobing; 03-06-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

The tracer is the most accurate thing you are going to fire in this game I think.. I'm not sure but I would say no, it's no bullet drop on the tracer.. IT's just har too hit the heli..
                        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Aim for the head with the sniper rifle, it is really easy to get a head shot with the M24. After I think four you start getting the Marksman bonus.

Killing 6 people in a round will nail you the Assault, Submachine gun, LMG, Emplacement, Sniper Rilfe Efficiency Pin, 4 for the Shotgun Efficiency Pin. If you manage a 6 kill streak you recieve the Combat Efficiency Pin...and hit a 8 kill streak nets you the Combat Excellence Pin.

The Q button is important as a sniper, you are not up close more often than not so marking out targets that you can see near your friendlies helps out a ton and gives you 30 points for each one you call out that gets killed. Don't know, but after awhile you start getting 50 points for them too.

Other suggestions have already been noted except when you unlock Mortar, use it, it kills really easily. Mark the attack position, or a flag that needs to be capped/defended...and reign hell from the sky.
                          Last edited by ForgottenBullet; 03-06-2010, 12:08 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's 6 and 8, respectively for the efficiency pins, actually.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

The tracer dart does not have bullet drop, but the red tracer it leaves behind makes it hard to see where the actual projectile is, so its hard to judge how fast it goes and where you need to aim.

I have found it easier to just shoot the Carl Gustav directly at choppers without the tracer. Don't try with the RPG though it travels way too slow.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X