Servers not configured right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers not configured right?

I have noticed today on the rush server that the server has reset with defaults. Which includes FF being off and kill cam on. Both of these rather make things rather lame seeing people firing on positions without fear of hitting their team mates and also giving away hiding positions for players such as snipers just to spawn again and kill them when you really shouldn't have a clue where they are.

Now if these are set like this as the game options for the sever that is fine and I'll accept it. Or if there is an issue with changing the settings for the time being thats fine too. I would just like to know the configurations that are planned to be used. If my questions are out of bounds I apologize. Thanks for your time.

I'm looking forward to spending more time playing on your servers.

Re: Servers not configured right?

Sometimes there is an issue when the server crashes and restarts that the settings are not saved. If the settings appear "off" then post in the contact-game-admin forum and they can address it.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Servers not configured right?

Currently any adjustment to gameplay settings(killcam, hardcore, etc) do not save long term - only for as long as the server doesn't crash.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X