Satisfying BC2 Moments.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satisfying BC2 Moments.

What puts you in awe and gives you that little fuzzy feeling inside? A building that collapses? The *ka-chink* sound your LMG makes when you crank back the bolt? That perfect headshot? Tell us, share your experiences.

For me? It would have to be the clicking sound the grenade launcher makes when you close the breach...Ah, so nice! As well as shooting a grenade clear across the map and seeing the +50 pop up on your screen.

Re: Satisfying BC2 Moments.

For me it happend last night. Got two seperate headshots on two different Blackhawk pilots in rush. I fired and prayed to hit the bird at least, then I had the +50 pop up. I can never snipe people standing still for some reason, but give me a 1/Million shot and I get it....figures lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

- Hitting a helo with a tracer dart. I'm getting pretty good at it but it still feels good every time I see the +30 pop up.

- Destroying any vehicle with an RPG. Especially tanks.

- Sneaking around a flank and catching an entire squad with a grenade.

- Hitting a jeep/humvee with an RPG or TOW and seeing it fly forward end over end.

- Shooting down a helo with a tank shell.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Killing Assaults and Medics with well-placed pistol headshots is a rush. Moving headshots with a rifle at long range comes in a close second. Oh, and sniping Hooper always brings a smile to my face.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Sniping a chopper with a tank, I have yet to find a Battlefield moment that is more satisfying,

Comment

Getting that "Destroy vehicle +100" message and running away with a smoldering repair tool in your hand. Knifing a tank really pumps my nads!

Comment

owning the sniper who thought he was safe behind a wooden fence, with a well placed 40mm - it's just one big satisfying explosion of wood planks and camouflage branches and 50 points all-in-one

Comment

Originally posted by ABPositive View Post
                owning the sniper who thought he was safe behind a wooden fence, with a well placed 40mm - it's just one big satisfying explosion of wood planks and camouflage branches and 50 points all-in-one
                Sniping 101: Never hide behind destructible cover! (Or at least move when they catch on!)

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Spawning on Jeepo and not dying instantly.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                    Getting that "Destroy vehicle +100" message and running away with a smoldering repair tool in your hand. Knifing a tank really pumps my nads!
                    No, even better, was someone repairing a tank at the rear, while I was un-repairing it from the side. The health gauge did not move. I moved around to the back and without even lifting my finger, killed him with repair tool, then just RPG'd the tank..
                    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Tonight, when I fire up BC2 after instaling my new 5850 :)

|

Comment

Blowing up a vehicle and seeing +100 for vehicle kill then seeing +50, +50, +30 double kill, +30 flag defense
                        aka spartan421
                        Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

- 1 bullet, 2 headshots (with the GOL sniper rifle :))
                          - taking out two entire squads with one well placed Gustav rocket
                          - I still get the same sensation I got when I was on 2142 (pre-IDS days) when armor passes by you while you are hiding on foot; the "please don't notice me" feeling

Comment

Enjoyng the "ting-a-ling-a-ling" of my motion sensors finding victims from afar and watching the destruction of a well placed mortar strike on bunched-up enemy troops and armor.

Comment

Holding a building attic space while the roof is blown off but you somehow survive and have the ENTIRE enemy team concentrate on you. Then screaming for a medic and ammo and jesus!

The auto grenade launcher on the boat noise. Epic.

Knifing people in a flurry of blades.

Hearing a dead man's click and pistol slotting people in a hurry.

Killing people who rank higher and taking their tags.

Catching STD....................

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X