Purpose of bases in Conquest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of bases in Conquest?

Can anyone tell me what purpose do the bases serve in Conquest? Me and my squad captured all three bases many times and nothing happens, we don't win the match. When we try to capture bases we lose tickets in the process which are more important than the bases we are trying to capture! Whats the point of capping bases really? The only thing that I can think of is that they just provide strategic spawn positions. In essence this game mode is just team death match. Am I missing something here? Thanks for your time.

Re: Purpose of bases in Conquest?

Capturing multiple bases creates a ticked bleed, that increases with the amount of flags your team has captured. It also forces the opposing team to have a limited spawn, usually creating easier kills for your own team.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Keep in mind however, that although holding more flags causes the other team to bleed tickets, it is possible (as you found out) for your team to still lose the round by losing more tickets in the process of capturing and holding those flags. It's still quite possible for a team that holds all flags at the end of a round to lose.

Comment

More flags do not necessarily equal victory on the battlefield
        More flags + making the same amount of kills relative to the enemy will always ensure victory on the battlefield

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X