X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Good Time on TG Conquest

Well I just got off of the Conquest server
    I have to say I have the most fun there, out of all of the servers
    It was a pretty long night, playing with DocGuo, Red, and TE Battletech, and talking over TS some other guys
    Honestly I think we won once, in the time I actually played, which was awhile they'll atest to
    I usually had the AKSU, Tracer, and the RPG
    Found out mines dont work
    And found out I need a tracer so I can pull javelin stunts lets just say it's mildly sucessful, started shooting off of target in two directions to see about curving it around obstacles
    Finally lose connection in an intense match on White Pass, where B and C were hotly contested at all times, everyoen was running up the hills to clear out snipers only to run into other squads doing the same

Final Review of the game
    Perks are killing games I feel, since new players are at a great disadvantage for a good long time, some things need balancing, tweaking etc, plus we need PR in this cause it just does :D, though PR has ruined my taste for arcady FPSs, its impossible to be completely satisfied

PS guys sorry for cursing alot, I was getting tired of getting knifed so often from so far away with bum rushers, snipers etc, it gets pretty bad at times, and I apologize for this guys, for those who had to listen to me being immature haha
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Long Good Time on TG Conquest

I enjoyed it too!! We finally started to win....they were pretty close rounds usually only 20 points or so....

Comment

We had some nice rounds in the afternoon on Tuesday. Lost some, Won some, good coms on TS. My 2 cents about the mines is...I like em! Managed to kill four vehicles with mines in Panama this afternoon, and a couple were triple kills. I did manage to kill myself a couple times while trying to place, getting shot at while carrying a mine = bad ending.
      |TG-6th|FYAH29
      "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Heh, my first and only attempt thus far at using mines was to put two on Bravo on Atatcama, and subsequently having two friendly tanks destroyed by them. Will be a while before I attempt mines again. I suppose typing in teamchat that I put them down would've been a good Idea. I guess there's no huge skull and crosssbones hovering over them.

Comment

Yea the games were fun while they lasted!!
          |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
            Heh, my first and only attempt thus far at using mines was to put two on Bravo on Atatcama, and subsequently having two friendly tanks destroyed by them. Will be a while before I attempt mines again. I suppose typing in teamchat that I put them down would've been a good Idea. I guess there's no huge skull and crosssbones hovering over them.
            I don't think mines hurt friendly vehicles (even in hardcore), unless they are setoff by something else. (i.e. you placed some mines down, friendly tank is standing on top of them, and someone shoots the mines with either small arms fire or enemy tank shell exploding on the friendly tank sets it off.)
            sigpic

Comment

Sniping mines next to the engy laying them = priceless.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Another thing I noticed is that when I try to C4 vehicles, I end up making it look like a "suicide tactic". B/c as I'm laying C4 on the vehicle, some random engy's rpg sets it off. *Boom*
                sigpic

Comment

I remember sspawning at A with TG Red at one point, running away from people, who got Red, but then I hid behind a wall and I end up knifing guy in throat before his friend gets me, thats when someone was like woah killer stop cursing haha
                  Felt good to knife himn though, game got etter after that point
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tooyoo View Post
                    I don't think mines hurt friendly vehicles (even in hardcore), unless they are setoff by something else. (i.e. you placed some mines down, friendly tank is standing on top of them, and someone shoots the mines with either small arms fire or enemy tank shell exploding on the friendly tank sets it off.)
                    These babies definitely blew on their own, I was near them when it happened and one of them was a squad-mate and told me what happened it in TS when I voiced disapproval of my own TK. With friendly fire on, a mine will surely kill a friendly vehicle, unless these were both some one in a million glitch.

Comment

The mine says it has IFF in the description so it shouldn't ever TK on it's own unless that's been overlooked by DICE later on.

Comment

Sounds like job for Zhohar the mythbuster!

Comment

And today, I have ****, so many of hte other team was like 15 and up, and they hhad least 2-3 above 20, we didnt have 1
                          And I also realized that you dont get an M1 Garand, you get a Type 5, they botched that one big time

Killed by
                          M60
                          40MM UGL
                          Sniper
                          M60
                          40MM UGL
                          Saiga toting Sniper
                          Grenade
                          Sniper
                          UGL

WTF!
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a Garand when I used it the day after the game came out, not the Japan-ised one or anything else.

Comment

Well then their picture in the unlocks menu is wrong, cause the stock is all messed up, didnt see a gas tube under the front sight, which speakign of, looked like the front sight of an arisaka, had a squarish rear sight aperature and a bunch of other things that made it not an M1
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X