Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane M-Com takedown stunt

Port Valdez

I was on the Grenade spam hill on the 2nd Stage of Port Valdez. I was able to plant a mortar strike to confuse the defenders shorly. I rushed down the hill and went into the first building just infront of the mcom building. The Mcom building was heavily defended.

I went upstairs in the first building and went all the way up below the rooftop - which was mostly intact. I waited a bit for my mortarstrike to recharge.

Then pointed it basically POINT BLANKED the mortar strike from the little window i had out to the wall of the building next to me. I quickly hid in the opposite corner of my little hideout. Voila the other rooftop was down - and I was able to jump over there.

Below me the battle was roaring and the building was filled with enemy soldiers that were crawling around like an ant nest. But they never expected someone to sneak right above their heads.

I was able to drop down Squadmembers into the rooms below me and they never knew what hit em :)

Re: Insane M-Com takedown stunt

An even dirtier trick is to lob C4 from that window. If you have a crate and can re-arm yourself you can blow the station, and the building, from the attic of the adjacent building.

I always feel gimped when I carry the mortar strike instead of C4.

Comment

The benefit of using C4 instead of the mortar is that you can keep most of your "cover" uhrm.. well cover is a pretty strong word. Concealment?
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by abel View Post
        the benefit of using c4 instead of the mortar is that you can keep most of your "cover" uhrm.. Well cover is a pretty strong word. Concealment?
        lol!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
        "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

hey!! concealment can be misconstrued by cover at times!!!

Comment

or just use 40mm nades because its faster and easier to resupply
            2412: TG Displacio or TG Wazzaup

Comment

Someone throw a motion mine on B so this doesn't happen ever.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X