Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tag Decision for BC2: [TG] - Updated: 20th March 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tag Decision for BC2: [TG] - Updated: 20th March 2010

    Due to the default tags brackets added into the game, the [ & ] are on by default.

    If you are going to wear TG tags in BC2, the decision is to not have any pipes, or little 'L's, just put the juicy bit in the middle.

    For example:



    In-game it should look like this:






    In House Squads can choose what to use for a designator after TG-


    If you see someone wearing a different set of tags, please politely let them know our standard.
    Last edited by PM..; 03-20-2010, 07:41 AM. Reason: New Standard

  • #2
    Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

    Good to know, I was already using the Ls for my tag anyway, despite the fact I have yet to get on the TG servers...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

      I take it single digit IHS's can keep the -th,-nd,-rd etc. or should they also be dropped for the sake of uniformity?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

        And the Siege Corps can keep TG-SC I hope?




        "Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."


        "I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

          Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
          I take it single digit IHS's can keep the -th,-nd,-rd etc. or should they also be dropped for the sake of uniformity?
          I would assume we are going for uniformity unless you hear otherwise.

          And the Siege Corps can keep TG-SC I hope?
          Do you mean would it be "lTG-SCl"? If so, yes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

            Have been using the ITGI but I guess the l will do
            Last edited by Beinseth; 03-10-2010, 09:24 PM. Reason: nvm, move along...nothing to see here

            |TG-IRR|

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

              The idea here is to get as close to the pipes as possible. The uppercase "I" does not do that. Lowercase "L"s do.


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                Can you change name without making a new account?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                  If you put a TG tag in as your solider name then you must make a new soldier. If not, then you can just put lTGl in for the Clan tag.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                    *Swear words* Now i have to do my unlocks all over again.
                    Why was this not decided earlier?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                      Originally posted by Donrhos View Post
                      *Swear words* Now i have to do my unlocks all over again.
                      Why was this not decided earlier?
                      Making a name when the tags were undecided is the question that needs answering. We always said nothing was decided and I have not seen you ask the question either. I hope you didn't rank up too much..
                      BF3 Soldier: DrSparky



                      "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                        Well, i just made my account and didnt think of it anymore than that.. Usually dont have to
                        I sent a request to EA to change my name.. most likely i will have to do it all over again..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                          Originally posted by Donrhos View Post
                          *Swear words* Now i have to do my unlocks all over again.
                          Why was this not decided earlier?
                          Why would you make a name that included the tags when their is a Clan tags section that allows you to change your tag anytime you want.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                            Originally posted by Smachin007 View Post
                            Why would you make a name that included the tags when their is a Clan tags section that allows you to change your tag anytime you want.
                            He probably figured it was like the BF2 tags that didn't allow as many characters as the 2142 tags do. To get my tags right when I created a BF2 persona, I had to include the tags in the soldier name. Its not a problem when playing POE2 or PR where the kits are fixed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tag Decision for BC2: lTGl

                              Originally posted by draeh View Post
                              He probably figured it was like the BF2 tags that didn't allow as many characters as the 2142 tags do. To get my tags right when I created a BF2 persona, I had to include the tags in the soldier name. Its not a problem when playing POE2 or PR where the kits are fixed.
                              Exactly.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X