Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add TG Servers to Favourites through .ini file?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add TG Servers to Favourites through .ini file?

For the life of me, I simply cannot add all the TG servers to my favourites in the game browser. I only succeeded in adding the Conquest server. Any attempt to add the other two results in an endless loop, waiting and waiting with no result. I know many people are complaining about the game browser since it seems to be very buggy...

I read somewhere that we can add the servers manually to our favourites through the gamesettings.ini file. I looked at mine, and can see the following entry:
    FavoriteGames=3196769692,04c0c226-550a-4e42-8c04-1857455a9cec,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #1 - Conquest;

I understand the last part (the server name), but what are all those numbers?

does anyone know exactly what lines should be entered in the gamesettings.ini file so I can access the TG servers from my favourites section instead of having to refresh the WHOLE server list every time i want to play? (I really hope they'll fix the game browser soon... It's insane how long it takes to refresh that server list).

Cheers!
    |TG|drjones666

Re: How to add TG Servers to Favourites through .ini file?

FavoriteGames=3196769692,04c0c226-550a-4e42-8c04-1857455a9cec,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #1 - Conquest;1542307827,dfddb91f-c592-4b03-bbfe-10e3c7d3e44b,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #2 - Rush;1847513843,cf0fc087-d30a-4ab5-9104-6233b4c5b645,TacticalGamer.com - BC2 #3 - Hardcore;

From the server rules thread. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ar-2010-a.html

No idea what all the numbers are.
    Last edited by Scattershot; 03-11-2010, 07:11 PM. Reason: additional info

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Re: How to add TG Servers to Favourites through .ini file?

much appreciated!
      Thank you.
      |TG|drjones666

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse