Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Communication and teamwork are like peanut butter and jelly!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication and teamwork are like peanut butter and jelly!

You can't have one without the other!

So step up, and start talking. I see you, sitting there in a corner -- a true silent badass, killing without remorse, without feeling. You're a killing machine, full of toughness and murder. Pure, unadulterated hatred and violence -- that's you. Other men keep you at 10 feet distance, and never let their guard down. The enemies just run from you, screaming their mother's name. You are a silent badass.

But -- lo -- what is that? Is that ... could it be?
    Your one true love. Oh, it's her! She is so pretty, it makes your heart ache. She loves you to bits. Your cold, hard, and impenetrable fortress melts at her smile and you're mesmerized by her sight. The love moves you ... and you become different.
    Talkative. Smiling. Speaking. You're changed by her. Her name is TG, and you're in love.

Soon, you start communicating. Talking! Real words! Phrases! Sentences! Contact reports! Team organizing! Ammo requesting! Ammo giving! Oh, it's a beautiful thing!

So -- shrug off that badass veneer and fall in love with TG. Or fall in love again. Just don't sit silent in a corner in TS, and expect the rest to organize the team. Fall in love with COMMUNICATION! Speak up and organize! Plan things out and communicate! If the rest are silent, then be the first to step up!

This message has been brought to you by the Concerned Zhohar Council for Silent Teamspeak Channels. Partial funding provided by the "Stop Sulking While Losing" Initiative and "If you ain't talking, start walking" Program.

Re: Communication and teamwork are like peanut butter and jelly!

<3

Comment

Zhohar, always the brilliant story teller.
      Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

I lol'd to hell and back hahaha
        sigpic
        <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

I lol'ed
          aka spartan421
          Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

then you find out TG is cheating on you with every other member *cry*

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Then, like any True marriage, things go silent after awhile..the love doesn't burn, the conversations become silent and meaningless...leaving you with nothing but the thought of taking a combat knife and shoving it into the head of the nearest person... Wife or not...er...I mean TG or not...
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Great, now I'm just hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  Then, like any True marriage, things go silent after awhile..the love doesn't burn, the conversations become silent and meaningless...leaving you with nothing but the thought of taking a combat knife and shoving it into the head of the nearest person... Wife or not...er...I mean TG or not...
                  Married then like me ;)

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

Comment

Originally posted by austforbeer View Post
                    Great, now I'm just hungry...
                    hahahhaha
                    sigpic
                    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

I was expecting PB&J!

Gipped again!

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Some people can get stage-fright when speaking to their whole team rather than just their squad I suppose. I know I get a little self-conscious when using the team-wide TS to give localized intel to my squad. At anytime I expect to hear, "Dude, shut up....those of us on the other side of the map don't need to hear about the enemies you saw flanking to the rear of the building you're in."

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                          Some people can get stage-fright when speaking to their whole team rather than just their squad I suppose. I know I get a little self-conscious when using the team-wide TS to give localized intel to my squad. At anytime I expect to hear, "Dude, shut up....those of us on the other side of the map don't need to hear about the enemies you saw flanking to the rear of the building you're in."
                          They might say that without the mic turned on, but on TS they would be polite as doing otherwise would be very un-TG like :)

But yeah, I love my comms and teamwork just like how I like my PB&J sandwiches, tasty and fulfilling :D

Comment

HaHa! Screw you guys!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                              HaHa! Screw you guys!
                              I hope that sandwich falls over and ruins your desk.

But really Zhohar, you should send a collection of BC2 stories to PC Gamer or something like that. Might as well send a PB&J too.
                              Last edited by MacLeod; 03-12-2010, 05:11 PM.

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...