Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up guys? Remember me? I'm curious about this game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up guys? Remember me? I'm curious about this game...

Whats up yall, this is babylon, aka child_of_babylon. Used to play bf2 like a mad man back in the heyday but started medschool and been pretty busy. Oh and got married too ;)
    Well gaming well never die for me but I'm just waiting for the right game to get back into it. Basically I am waiting for the next game to come along that rewards good pilots. I used to dominate in bf2 when it came to flying, if you ever flew with me esp as my gunner in the cobra you can testify to that. Also if you ever had the chance to be in my little bird for some epic roof top drops.
    Does BF2BC have good flight dynamics comparable to bf2? Are the choppers overpowered? Does TG need a good pilot? Should this be the game to make me put together a rig again and frag it up????

Been perusing the forums and so far this game looks pretty cool, thanks for your time

Babylon

Re: Whats up guys? Remember me? I'm curious about this game...

Welcome back....this game is amazing in allot of areas...air support is not so much a necessity as it is in bf2 or PR, however there are maps that they come in handy. Get your rig going again and come check it out for yourself!!!
    |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X