This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban List is needed

While on TGs hardcore server I saw with my own eyes a hacker named Mortifeus spawn in at the beginning of a round
    in our spawn run across and get into our apc and open up on us killing ten outright .this is definitely a HACK ,I also suspect but cant prove theres an aimbot goin around.

Tex

Re: Ban List is needed

Ban list is on the way

reports of rule breaking should go in this forum
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

Comment

I would also caution that unless this is repeated it could be a bug. I know we had issues with bf2142 and the FOF flags.

Comment

This guy as soon as he spawned in went straight to the apc sure looked intentional to me

Tex

Comment

Tex is correct, I was present for this as well. He was also doing some nice base attacking in the Helo.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Why people feel the need to cheat is beyond me.

Comment

they dont understand how to contribute to a game the way everyone else does...
              |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTwister View Post
                While on TGs hardcore server I saw with my own eyes a hacker named Mortifeus spawn in at the beginning of a round
                in our spawn run across and get into our apc and open up on us killing ten outright .this is definitely a HACK ,I also suspect but cant prove theres an aimbot goin around.

Tex
                This may not be a hack, but a bug/ exploit. Twice I have had this happen to me: I switched teams at the beginning of the next round and spawned in the enemy UCB.

Comment

so he obviously knew what he was doing = BAN HAMMER!!!!!
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

For future reference, please make these kinds of reports in the Contact an Admin forum (The first subforum listed at the top of the general forum).

Someone else posted there, and we were able to kick those guys off the server. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X