Server pop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server pop

I've noticed over the past few days the pop on the hardcore server seems to be lower. Is everyone more interested in vanilla? Is it the fact that the server changes between rush and conquest?

Re: Server pop

Hardcore Rush sucks, that's why noone is playing it.

MOAR HC Conquest plox.

I really think we should just have two HC servers and two regular servers, one each of CQ and Rush.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

This prolly has nothing to do with HC server pop, but today there was no mass flood of people joining the normal conquest server like I'm used to seeing.

Comment

Usually the crowd goes back and forth populating random servers. I usually play a few rounds of hardcore whenever I get on but eventually I get annoyed at pubby snipers and I leave. Also, it would help to have hardcore CQ more often.

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Personally I hate the normal mode, I vastly prefer the HC mode, and in HC I vastly prefer the Rush mode. 4 Servers would be ideal!

Comment

Today there was no rush to fill ANY of the TG servers. They were all empty from about 2 AM EST till I found one guy hanging arounda t about 10 AM. I found this extremely odd because usually when one of the servers slows down, people migrate to it and they've been decently full all the time the past 3-4 days. I joined, then someone else joined (I forget your name) and once the server pop hit 3, in about 6 minutes the server suddenly exploded to 9v9 rush and filled up from there.

This is similar to another server I helped seed. One guy was on, we pissed around for 15 minutes doing pistol duels and things since he was freshly green and had no unlocks, I taught him how to use the UAV and whatnot, how to bring down buildings. A friend joined him, then the server filled to capacity after about 30 minutes.

BTW: Seeding servers and pissing around like that having fun, capping back and forth, getting multiple efficiency pins, etc is a great way to rank up. After seeding that one server i had like 25 pins, 3 gold stars with pistols and something like 21.4 thousand points, enough to skip from SSG3 to Master Sergent 2 in one round.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I usually steer clear of the hc server because of M60s, they need a SERIOUS nerfing. It also isn't very fun being defender on rush when the enemy team has snipers looking where you spawn...

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I'd be willing to give HC a go. Right now I am having a blast with everyone in Rush though. I tend to enjoy more realistic shooters. so, if the balancing is right, HC could be enjoyable.
                |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

I've been liking it all, HC included!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistolfied View Post
                    I usually steer clear of the hc server because of M60s, they need a SERIOUS nerfing. It also isn't very fun being defender on rush when the enemy team has snipers looking where you spawn...
                    Seriously, for a high calliber round, that is pretty accurate. A M60 is dangerous, though maybe the recoil needs to be worked on, because basicaly that thing is a auto sniper rifle.
                    Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
                    All in one package.
                    The most obvious though is death.

Comment

I greatly prefer hardcore, but agree it suffers from weapons imbalance more than the other game types. I still don't have a huge preference between Rush or CQ as I've seen good and bad TG games on both.

Comment

First time or two I tried hardcore, I didn't care much for it. Last night I gave it another go (on RUSH mode) and had a blast. I'll be playing on it more that I once thought.

sigpic
                        "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
                        something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

You have to have a few people on for the "join now" button to find our servers. That could be why they were empty.
                          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by FoxWolf =*45*= View Post
                            Seriously, for a high calliber round, that is pretty accurate. A M60 is dangerous, though maybe the recoil needs to be worked on, because basicaly that thing is a auto sniper rifle.
                            I wish the M14 would get a better damage update. the M14 EBR shoots the same round as the m60 (7.62x51 NATO, like a .308 winchester) yet it seems to take forever ingame to kill someone with it, compared to the ARs, etc. This is besides the fact it should be select-fire ;)

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

That's because it's NOT an M-14, that's a single-fire civilian version of it that DICE bought in New York or California, hence the 10 round capacity.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X