Q spot, Q spot and um.....Q spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q spot, Q spot and um.....Q spot

Title says it all, VoIP is broken, tell you team where enemies are!!!!!

Re: Q spot, Q spot and um.....Q spot

You mean typing "over there" or saying "behind you" in a TS channel full of people isn't enough? :)

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Do you ever notice when someone says "behind you" the wrong 14 people look behind them :(

Comment

lol yeah one person cant result in everyone in ts spinning around to check behind them only to get shot in the back anyway :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by jazy2 View Post
          Title says it all, VoIP is broken, tell you team where enemies are!!!!!
          Shhh... you just gave up one of my point whoring skills.

Comment

Don't rely on just Q though because if the enemy is indeed behind your teammate or "over there" how will spotting help him unless he happens to decide to look behind him or happens to be looking "over there" if hes not a minimap watcher? Qing is better than nothing for those not in TS though.

Comment

Worthless on Hardcore.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                Worthless on Hardcore.
                Almost true. On hardcore I try to at least spot out the tanks (on maps with lots of cover) just so my soldier will say "watch out for the tank!" or whatever.

sigpic
                "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
                something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                  Worthless on Hardcore.
                  Not completely. Depending on the settings the spot will still show up on the full map.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                    Not completely. Depending on the settings the spot will still show up on the full map.
                    You're right it does show up on full map. However, how manypeople constantly check the full map when playing hardcore?? I personally don't all too often as I usually get shot when looking at it
                    |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

I check the map all the time.. Why don't use a torch if you are walking around in the dark?
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

In TS if you are going to give directions like "he is behind you guys" Can you use squad names "Charlie squad 2 enemy behind your postion"

I'm with Jazy Q.....find it and use it. AND if you are a sniper throw your motion balls!

Thanks

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

Comment

I use this spotting method. We have alpha, bravo or charlie positions depending on the game mode. You just check the map quickly to judge where they are and then say: "east of alpha, two enemies." For example. This does not concentrate on the people, but on the actual stationary positions. Visual ques help as well, like telling which building: "Across the street, south from Bravo in the building."

Try to keep it short and simple guys.

If you are with a squad, the usual: "in front, on our six, left, right of us." The game is very fast paced, so we need more proper SOP's that come from experience with the game.x
                          Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
                          All in one package.
                          The most obvious though is death.

Comment

Dear Heathen players,
                            Just because you don't use the map on hardcore doesn't mean some people do. Please, if only for the extra points, just tap that Q button.

Also, when not Q-Spotting, it is preferred to use DfL (Direction from Landmark) system to indicate contact over TeamSpeak, as noted by FoxWolf above.

Sincerely,
                            Council for the use of Q-Spotting.

Comment

For the love of all that is holy, Q-spot MORE. Even when you can't see past your own nose in the still-bugged shielded MG turret, you can still fire at the little orange carrots!

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X