Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-21| Death Dealers Squad Deathmatch Server

SQUAD DEATHMATCH

The 21st Death Dealers has bribed EA/DICE to let us purchase a server. If you've tried to acquire a server in this past month you'd know what I mean. Although the 21st has purchased this 16 slot server for our personal use in TWL, we will be running a public (and private) server playing Squad Deathmatch. For those unaware Squad Deathmatch pits four teams of four against one another (thus the title). One piece of armor spawns and the first squad to 50 kills wins. (revives do not take kills away from enemy squads) The server will be public for any to join unless we have a match, practice, or hosting a private event. For private events the 21st will be hosting many IHS nights in the coming months. Pitting four of TG IHS's, or group of four TG players, against one another in death dealing fun. But more on private nights and IHS's in later posts. For now and going forward the server is public so please join us or seed it up. I have put four sub channels in Team Speak, under our 21st IHS channel, for each squad on our server, please feel free to join the one your in. They are marked Alpha through Delta to avoid confusion and or cheating. Note: whenever entering any 21st channel or any squad channel please announce yourself. ie "Meatwad in channel". Really its rude when you don't. So if you want to work on your squad teamwork, find a squad to play with, or just straight want to kill for points come look us up.

To find our server search for all servers and sort by name, look under 'L' to find lower case l and find lTG-21l Death Dealers. Note: lower case L is how you should be piping your tags

Courtesy of |TG-21| Frozenchrome:
    For those of you who tire of the bloody server load wait, you can add the following in your GameSettigns.ini file found in

for Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\My Documents\BFBC2
    for Windows Vista : C:\Users\<USERNAME>\My Documents\BFBC2
    for Windows 7: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\My Documents\BFBC2

The following entry:

FavoriteGames=1237428789,be0697dc-b879-4b8b-9d16-2b66028b2f71,lTG-21l Death Dealers;

If you already have entries, just place it after the ; and don't forget to end it with a semi-colon too.

A special thank you to |TG-21| Buriu for setting this up.

Re: |TG-21| Death Dealers Squad Deathmatch Server

You folks sure are a generous bunch! ;)

Comment

Very cool! Will have to try it out. :) Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Squad deathmatch is probably my favorite mode after the weekend.

Thanks a lot guys!
        BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Sounds cool man. I'll look and see if there are spots open tonight. I imagine this will be a very popular server at TG.
          |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Thanks I randomly played this mode last week on a pubbie and still enjoyed it. Everyone was a sniper so I went engie and tore them up weaving and dropping some silenced boom on their heads :)

Comment

Great!

I've been wanting to see how Squad Deathmatch will play out. Now I just have to find the server, bring people to squad with...

Are the settings like our main servers (Crosshairs/3dmap/minimap/Vanilla Damage)?

Comment

Yes it is Vanilla with friendly fire on. Most SD servers are Hardcore setting us apart. It filled up nicely last night in its debut at around 12:00am. Tonight should be more epic with TG filling up the server instead of pubbies.

Comment

We've had some great pick up games in the last couple of days with squad deathmatch on the server. Feel free to jump in. We're finding so far that once 3-4 people are on the server it can fill up in a matter of minutes. If you would like a spot and it's full, check with a 21st member in TS, and we can make room. Thanks
                  |TG-6th|FYAH29
                  "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

added your server to my favs as per post 1 of this threadgonna give it a go in game

Comment

It is nice to have server running squad deathmatch within the community, so thank you!

Had a blast last night :)

It really does fill up quickly, from 5 or so people to 16 in just 5 minutes.
                      "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X