Please Stop Shooting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Stop Shooting!

When you enter a vehicle please do not shoot unless you see an enemy or UAV. Most TG know this but some need a reminder. Firing into the air creates a false report that an enemy is close by. What's worse is the noise and flying rounds give away the vehicles position unnecessarily. It also stirs up debris making it harder to see. The job of a secondary gunner/s is to watch the back and sides of the vehicle for anti-armor and sneaky C4 delivery men. Capish?

Re: Please Stop Shooting!

One addendum: shoot down the treeline when it is tactically advantageous to do so. The less trees, the greater your line of sight, and thus the harder it is for infantry to hide or sneak up on you.
    He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Addendum to addendum: Don't do so just for the sake of doing it. Make sure that there is a tactical advantage to doing so. Don't expose your friendlies to heavy fire just because it gave you a better LOS to a target. Sometimes finding a different position is the answer.

Comment

When ever I jump in a tank I will start shooting, in a tactically advantagous manner to knock down some buildings at different point, thus making it harder for recon and other C4 carrying monkeys to hide and blow me up.
        "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those that do not..."
        -Thomas Jefferson-
        sigpic

Comment

If it presents that advantage without jeopardizing your fellow infantry's safety to do so (by removing their own cover), feel free.

If you cannot do the above without jeopardizing them, consider driving to a new position that gives you a bit more freedom to work with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X