Old School Tips for the New Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Tips for the New Guys

Hey all! In an effort to help balance the servers, why don't we simply post some of the oldy, but goody tips that we are taught when we first arrive here. My tips is:

Tip #1: Always spot before you shoot.

Yes, you might get shot first, but your team will know where the bad guys are and this could help prevent bigger problems. Also, I believe you get some points for spotting enemies if they are killed on BC2.

Relax and enjoy yourself out there.

Re: Old School Tips for the New Guys

Tip #2 Shoot first, revive later - the only thing worse then reviving an ally is getting them mad because they just got 2 deaths tacked on to their score because you forgot to gun down the guy laughing in the corner.

Tip #3 Throw down those medic/ammo hubs! you gets tons of points if its a congested area and it helps your team much more then you could imagine.

By the way, if you have problems with the q-spotting then hotkey it to a button on your mouse or something so you can literally shoot while you target.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Napoleon View Post
      Tip #2 Shoot first, revive later
      Quoted for the 2142 crowd. No longer should you go for the risky revive to get your SL up. You are a spawn point now too, so don't get yourself killed trying to save another. You could be saving your team a ticket too!
      BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Yeah I've got to remember to kill the shooter first. I'm not trying to pad my stats but once I see the body I just think to revive.

Comment

I moved the Q-spotting key to one of the bottom thumb button on my sidewinder x8. Now spotting takes almost no effort at all!

Comment

Originally posted by wor101 View Post
            I moved the Q-spotting key to one of the bottom thumb button on my sidewinder x8. Now spotting takes almost no effort at all!
            What a great tip!! I have these extra buttons as well on my mouse that could be used for that :D
            |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

#4 Watch your minimap! Tons of info is displayed there, dead bodies, people requesting ammo, repairs, and healing, as well as the direction of spotted enemies if they aren't in your field of view.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X