|TG-Irr| Irregulars lead the Way!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-Irr| Irregulars lead the Way!!!

Welcome to all the ne wplayers and returning friends of the TG Community!! As many of you know (and have been members), The Irregs strive on being the stepping stone for member's intregration into the TG Community and advancement into TG's Leet In-House Squads!!

We are out in full on the release of BC2, to achieve our purpose of leading by example the TG way. Our Mission Statement is as follows:

To provide a home for |TG| players across a range of games who cannot commit to a regular squad for whatever reason. Open to all TG forum members, our strength shall come from a joint and pooled effort. We will strive to ease the transition of inductees from an external to an internal mindset through training, fighting together as a team, and mutual support. It is hoped we will be looked towards to provide a pool of potential recruits for the other in-house squads as well as a place to form new in-house squads. Above all, the Irregulars will fight together when the opportunity arises and strive to be victorious, while having and achieving all above aims and goals. It is for those who would like a TG home-unit yet are not eligible, suitable, or interested in joining an in-house squad.

Our core membership consists of:

Non-supporting members that are looking for consistent teammates and tactics.
    SM's looking for consistent teammates and tactics, but that can't make the full time commitment (practices, scrims, etc.) required by in-house squads.
    SM's contributing TG experience and tactics to help teach newer members.
    If this sounds interesting enough for you, please take it one step furthr and readThe Irregulars Code

Still inrersted??? Then what are you waiting for!?!? Apply NOW!!

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!!!
    |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Re: |TG-Irr| Irregulars lead the Way!!!

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
    Welcome to all the ne wplayers and returning friends of the TG Community!! As many of you know (and have been members), The Irregs strive on being the stepping stone for member's intregration into the TG Community and advancement into TG's Leet In-House Squads!!

We are out in full on the release of BC2, to achieve our purpose of leading by example the TG way. Our Mission Statement is as follows:

If this sounds interesting enough for you, please take it one step furthr and readThe Irregulars Code

Still inrersted??? Then what are you waiting for!?!? Apply NOW!!

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!!!
    +1

Comment

Bump ;)
      |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

I am proud to have been in the Irregs!!!!

Just thought I'd add that!

Comment

more rep incoming. Good write up.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

I was irregular once, then I took a laxative. :D

But seriously, gogo Irr! Always a fun day when you guys are on the server. Some of the people that kept me around BF2142 were Irr.
            "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

When I joined TG, the Irregs were in an inactive slump. How I wish I had the opportunity to be an Irregular! I highly reccomend those scurvy dogs to anyone looking for solid play.

Comment

grah.. i need to get bad company 2!! i still have a few days until my god dam tax return .

Sorry guys
                |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
                Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
                sigpic
                Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...