Friends in school say VOIP works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends in school say VOIP works

Has anyone else see it work? Is it possible the server needs to restart or something to get it to work? or an update
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Friends in school say VOIP works

There is an issue I have with Voip. I can hear just fine but am unable to speak. This happens on every server I play on, so I'm not sure Voip is working completely without problems. Though, truthfully, I can't say its just not my game settings or what.

Comment

I think it's something wrong with the default settings and the easy solution is too just remap your push too talk key.. I'm probably wrong but it's maybe worth checking out..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

VOIP does work... for a little while immediately after the server gets reset. But then after a certain number of players join, it starts flaking out sounding all garbled and incoherent - and then stops working all together.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
          VOIP does work... for a little while immediately after the server gets reset. But then after a certain number of players join, it starts flaking out sounding all garbled and incoherent - and then stops working all together.
          This
          |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

BOOOOOOOO!!!! broken VoIP sucks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse