Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server build R7

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...l#post13460887

We have just distributed a new server version named R7 to the server hosts.

Early signs from the hosts are good with 20% less load on the server CPU, improved hit detection, Veteran rank handling is fixed so you should get your M1 Garand back now plus some other fixes to better help the server hosting companies and better management of Punkbuster ID's.
    Feedback thread...
    http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...7-servers.html

Re: New server build R7

Yay...its about time that they did something to this effect
    |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Improved hit detection? Thank god! Can't count the number of times my bullets were phasing through people....

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

I hope they improve on damage as well. Ive noticed since the patch that on the non-HC servers I can unload a clip into someone and they still manage to run up and knife me...or Im just that bad at aiming LOL
        |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
          I hope they improve on damage as well. Ive noticed since the patch that on the non-HC servers I can unload a clip into someone and they still manage to run up and knife me...or Im just that bad at aiming LOL

There are Body Armor perks that people can use in game, maybe that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
            The hit detection is so bad that all the bullets wont hit even at point blank.. The damage I think is pretty good scaled but sometimes your bullets just goes straight trough them..
            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Conquest and Hardcore servers are updated. Rush will be forced sometime soon if I don't see a dip in server activity.(full atm)
              |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X