Camera shake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera shake

Please tell me there's a way to turn off the camera shake, it was making me sick. I don't know if I can play with it.

Re: Camera shake

1) Probably not a way to turn it off.
    2) If you don't have any sort of severe motion sickness issues, you will soon adapt to it and it will become unnoticeable.

Comment

I think the whole point of the camera shake is to make it tough to aim/discern whats going on while under fire. It is annoying, but realistic.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Try going to the GameSettings.ini in MyDocuments and change Vibration=3 to Vibration=0, I think it helps, but not by much, give it a try anyway and let us know. ;)

Comment

I have a bit of a sea sick problem every once in a while as well, but I've found pushing my monitor back away from me a bit or sitting back in my chair helps. Doing that gives you a wider field of view so you can see other stuff not moving in your Peripheral vision, or so they say is why it works.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
            Try going to the GameSettings.ini in MyDocuments and change Vibration=3 to Vibration=0, I think it helps, but not by much, give it a try anyway and let us know. ;)
            Wouldn't PB pick this up as "BAD" it does give unfair advantage, as it is meant, as DN said to make it difficult to know what's going on during a firefight. This works well when you are taking fire and you get a couple of mortar strikes dropped on you. Kindda disorienting effect with the smoke and all.
            sigpic

Comment

PunkBuster, using logical solutions to problems... Hah.
              Oh, sorry.

It might, depending on how it's been set up. From what was posted in "The Flashbang Effect" in the Tactics & SOPs, this setting may be linked to graphics/resolution/whatnot, and changing Vibration may sneak past PB as acceptable because it may not check whether Resolution/Graphics/Etc and Vibration match up.

Comment

Editing the settings file will not trigger punkbuster fyi. For some people it is a legitimate concern. You won't be able to remove it entirely though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X