Cannot Connect to Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Connect to Servers

So I was on our HC server (which was astoundingly not HC, it reset sometime during the night on normal, killcam, etc mode) when suddenly the server went down again. Then I started getting this "Cannot connect to EA Online" problem. Now it's plaguing me through reboots, a complete uninstall and reinstall, etc.

I can login to my account after a few seconds, but 1/2 the time when "retrieving my stats" it times out with a Cannot Connect to EA Online" message, however i'm still logged in. I can see people on my friends list, but since only one is playing and the server is full, i can't connect.

When I DO connect, it times out on the server browser with the same message, though i'm still considered logged in. When this happens, more often then not, if i sit there after hitting cancel, the empty server browser suddenly explodes in population, while the screen updates at about 1fps, slowing all input down. It continues until i can drag my mouse to the Main button and hit logoff. Once i'm logged off, it's fine again, until i login and the process repeats.

Anyone else just started having this problem?

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Re: Cannot Connect to Servers

Yup, pretty much everyone on TS is reporting issues with both EA and the TG servers. So no worries, go eat a sandwich and hopefully all will be good when you come back.
    [/url]

Comment

Hrm... I just ate a sandwich and it's still happening. :/
      I was having more luck with HC servers. Even those were hard to stay in, but I could not connect to regular rush or conquest at all.

sigpic
      "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
      something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Trying connect tonight has been a pain. Perseverance won the day after about 1/2 hour.
        |TG-Irr| EmperorMustard

Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually an Emperor, or a Condiment.

Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Bisc, that was when I dropped from you squad in HC - I was having the same issue, and I went and ate a sandwich. Hopefully it has stopped now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X