You Know It's Bad When.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know It's Bad When.......

I was driving back from the store this morning...came over a hill and saw a black object in the sky and I said out loud: UAV!

It was actually just part of the power wire

:(

-Badger

Re: You Know It's Bad When.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect
    He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

When your boss asks you to do something and you say "roger that" (2142 nad BC2 have ruined me)

Comment

Originally posted by jazy2 View Post
        When your boss asks you to do something and you say "roger that" (2142 nad BC2 have ruined me)
        My boss hates it when I do that... She would prefer I say, "Yes, dear." ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jazy2 View Post
          I say this automatically all the time and get ridiculed for it. Its just a perfectly natural reaction to me.

Were I to explain the reason is TS comms the ridicule would probably only get worse.

Comment

I was watching an episode of Flash Forward with a bunch of friends where a car got blown up by a 40mm grenade launcher and yelled out "nube tubed".

Comment

video game ptsd lol

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

hahaha I think I use "copy that" as well.

I sometimes think we have our own language :P

Comment

I used to game with a group called {106} AirCav and we had this guy named CelticMonk. We sometimes called him monk or monkey. After a very long competition ladder, I went almost immediately to sleep with my wife at my side. Sometime during the night I had cried out "Look out behind you, Monkey". My wife was understandable awoken and kinda freaked out by my yelling. She regaled me with my former nights dream and started limiting my game play.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

HAHAHAHAH Beinseth wins the award for best story.

I use roger that and copy that all the time.

Comment

I'm a videographer of mainly high school sports and I was filming the regional basketball finals for Southern California. During one of the games there was a spectator sitting on the other side of the arena and he was wearing a bright orange top. Every time I laid eyes on this person, I kept thinking about the q-spot orange triangle for infantry.

AB/Helm AB
                      "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                      "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

You throw a motion sensor ball and experience extreme pain in your right arm, and you realize that you have just flung you arm into the wall in your sleep.
                        "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

You know it's bad when you dream of clever new ways to blow up camping snipers with C4. My latest idea was pre-emptively laying c4 on Sniper Ridge on Laguna Presa....

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Yeah I live in an area with lots of new homes. I saw something floating in the air and immediatley thought the same as MbP 01, "UAV!" and began thinking of the most effective way to drop it. Well it was just an advertising balloon. Good thing I didnt shoot it down!
                            "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those that do not..."
                            -Thomas Jefferson-
                            sigpic

Comment

You know it's bad when you are outside, the sun is shining, and wonder why is there less bloom...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X