To the Admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Admins

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the admins active in BC2. There has just about always been an admin on to open a slot on the server for SM's, receive reports for violations, and other general server maintenance.

I appreciate you guys taking time away from your game play to administer and support the TG community.

Re: To the Admins

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to all of the admins active in BC2. There has just about always been an admin on to open a slot on the server for SM's, receive reports for violations, and other general server maintenance.

I appreciate you guys taking time away from your game play to administer and support the TG community.
    Yes, thanks a ton, I know all of you would rather be actually playing but you're helping the community more then you could imagine. 99.9% of servers do not have constant admin support and this is just another reason why ours keep such high prestige.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

The Admins are doing a great job with the tools they have, thanks for all your time and effort Admins, it's very much appreciated! ;)

Comment

i give this 5 thumbs up!

-Badger

Comment

+rep

Comment

Agreed...great job guys. Also, you are doing a good job of keeping an eye on the servers so when people start attacking ucb's, etc, you are right on top of it...like last night when a guy drove in our ucb with a light tank and seemed to ignore all of our polite requests to leave, the large white words across the screen finally convinced him and the guy sniping into our ucb that they should stop.

Comment

Great thread I couldn't agree more. These guys are very responsive and always stepping up to make room for supporting members and enforcing the rules. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. Thanks a lot guys, we all might not say it but we appreciate your sacrifice for the good of TG and the community.

Comment

Just want to add my appreciation to the list. Your effort is what makes TG shine brightly amongst others :)
                Imaging a real super kewl 21st signature here

Situational Awareness Deficiency Syndrome
                It is a serious disease.
                Please Q-Spot! generously

Yah, I got me medals somewhere around here

Comment

Yes thanks admns for the great work. You have always been there when I needed a slot opened up :)
                  |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Agreed
                    When I count, there are only you and I together
                    But when I look ahead up the white road
                    There is always another one walking beside you
                    Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
                    I do not know whether a man or a woman
                    - But who is that on the other side of you?

/The Waste land by T.S Eliot

Comment

By far the best admins around in any online game I have played :)

Rodeo_01

Comment

To the admins: <3 :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much! I love you all, Beat doesn't play favorites. ;)

*XO*

Comment

I was expecting a QQ thread, I was pleasantly surprised.

Rock on, admins, rock on.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

3 cheers for the admins, hip hip hurray! hip hip, hurray! hip hip hurrray!

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X